IGoZoom's new PPE thread

This new eastern winds waki sprite is extremely cute.

This ring looks very cool, and I am sitting on three of the four archer pieces. If I pull the bow eventually I will be a happy camper.

And finally, I’ve picked up my davy marks.
And now I’ve gotten a genuinely good pull from these random agent abilities!

And here ends this week’s update! Ironically it lines up with another 1k fame on this character to get to roughly 7k. I’ll probably be posting like this from now on, once a week or so now that I’m busy with work again. Have a good night y’all!

thanks for the update father sorc

Hello friends, we’re back at it with more WC tops.

Next Oryx includes the 1200FP drink itself. That’s cool I guess

The ranged class abilities are pouring in at this point, it’s only a matter of time until I get a t6 scepter. We’re staying vigilant out here

This robe LOOKS really cool, but I gotta say it’s pretty underwhelming.

I saw the orange from the haunted spirit and my heart skipped a beat, but alas the search for the robe continues. Though as you’ll soon see, I might not need it anymore.

Whoa.

My 2nd beach bum ever! Wish I could’ve screenshotted the little guy himself but I guess people don’t CALL THEM!!! EVER!!!

H U G E drop though

Took advantage of the one day keyper shard drops and picked up…
A genuinely good drop! Cool stuff :slight_smile:

If you told me a year ago I could come back to this game and play F2P with 3 character slots and 11 vault chests I wouldn’t believe you. But here we are, and I’m not out of room anymore

Started grinding nests for the notes, and picked up my first ever bee helm. Might have to make a god warrior with my new slot

Later in that very same nest, I got a starmommy. Who knew I could still get set upgrades without grinding LHs?

Getting a dominion is pretty awesome too. It’s so odd to me that I have yet to get a wyrmhide but I’ve gotten like 5 dominions.

Two mercy’s banes within a couple days of each other is insane luck, I gotta say.

give this man’s ppe thread some love :[