I'm an active player looking for an active guild

-I’m USE2, but that can change.
-I speak english and am 16+. I love to have a good time but won’t get that at the expense of others’ good times. That’s a crappy thing to do.
-I don’t have any maxed characters (I’m too lazy to farm pots, simple as that. I can change (somewhat begrudgingly (as I said, I’m lazy))and max all five of my characters)
-I’ve never had the chance to do clean tombs or shatts, so idk how to do them apart from having watched videos.
-No cheating here. That’s pretty lame in a good game like this which is skill heavy (and throw in your pets for extra ‘skill’).
-As indicated by the server, I’m eastern time. I am willing to stay up until 1am-2am during play when not busy with work and other stuff
-As for hours, I’m more than capable of playing a few times a week. Sometimes i just can’t but much more often than not, I’m on for at least a short period multiple days of the week

Message me here or in game (check realmeye obviously though before) and I’d love to chat!

• I am on discord at ice cream sandwich#7311

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.