Im back? (Help me find new updates)

Hey guys, I stopped playing last August because of school, and I’m considering coming back now that its over. I dont really know where to start catching up, so if people could send lists of major updates, buffs/nerfs, and other stuff thats happened since then it would be greatly appreciated.
To clarify, im not asking to condense the whole year into a post, just some topics I should look up on the wiki and forums. Thanks!

You can go here https://www.realmeye.com/forum/c/news and took a quick look at all the updates after Aug 18

tldr chest events
samurai is a class
few new dungeons and sts
basically it

What about the chest events? They were a thing when i was playing, have they stopped doing them?

I read something about oryx getting new phases on halloween. Was that part of the event or was it permanent?

They’re here to stay, and they’re quite scary

No, there’s still a ton of them.

Also there is a new court dungeon called thicket, and two new gland dungeons.

The cursed library is one, and is the other one heroic udl? Cause thats the only other new one i noticed. Can you even access that for free?

Other one is The Machine. Drops from the steel construct.

As for heroic udl, its been discontinued and the only way to access it is through pre-existing Heroic UDL incantations.

Here you can find all you need to know about the upcoming port:

There haven’t been to many gameplay changes due to the unity port.
They have been trying to make events without just mindlessly shooting chests, new class, great new mid-tier godlands dungeon, O2 has been changed for the better, and lots more.
Also they started experimenting with heroic dungeons and failed miserably, instead they just made a more copy pasted epic dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.