I'm back (maybe)?

I’ll be straight forward.

I was on vacation, since the end of June, my guild was doing pretty good, definitely wanted to play again after vacation. But now (haven’t logged onto discord, so there’s gonna be a billion PM’s), I don’t know what the hell is going on in Realm with motMG and all. Could someone explain to me what I’ve missed and well, if I should still play this game?

Up to you. I recommend at least trying out the game again, especially the new content.

Basically, area 51. Alien portals which drop white bag reskins spawn in realm after you kill the event boss. The dungeons consist of waves of enemies you have to kill, each portal having its gimmicks like a moving air pocket you have to follow in the yellow one.

There’s a new dungeon, fungal cavern. I personally haven’t tried it out as I’m also on holiday but it looks great, you might wanna check it out.

You might have unfortunately missed the free 8/8 pack however. :c Deca gave out free candies of maxing for all 8 stats, enough to 8/8 one character. Also some free fame boxes, but nothing special I think.

There’s been a few events as per usual, iirc mostly dungeons having chests and/or a chance to spawn alien portals after boss.

anyone who actually managed to play during MotMG might wanna add some stuff if I missed something to the thread too, lol.

That’s about it I think.

if you take a look at the tinkerer, you can see the general gist of what’s going on for motmg. there’s 4 color tokens and metal scrap tokens you need to collect to create this super-powerful ring called the “entropy reactor”. but alone, the entropy reactor doesn’t really do much. you have to equip it with a set of “alien gear”, which consists of a reskin whitebag weapon you can acquire from the wormholes (there’s 12 in total to choose from), and a whitebag armor that drops from the realm encounter ufo. so to create the full set, you need:

• 75 color tokens of each kind, these are acquired from the wormholes and you should get 3 per wormhole.
  • 100 metal scrap tokens, 25 for each core that goes into making the reactor. these drop from the ufo, you get one per ufo.
  • a reskin weapon of your choice, these drop from the wormholes and they’re fairly common too.
  • an armor matching the class you want to put this on, these also drop from the ufo.
  • a locked reactor. this could be from the pre-motmg points-only campaign, but they also drop from the ufo too. but they’re really rare as drops.

this far into the event, it’s probably not possible for you to complete an entropy set unless you nolife rotmg hard. but it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to get some reskin weapons if you want those, they’re not too hard to get. there’s:

red: dbow, doku, thicket tail
blue: ray, lib dagger, fallen
yellow: cutlass, tshot, cwand
green: A.S.S., mwoods staff, stinger

also be warned about the yellow wormhole: the final boss jumps on you with an instakill burst and he’s frighteningly accurate at times. stay on your toes.

There we go, someone who knows their stuff more than me

Prepare to play ppes only for the next month unless you saved up a lot of wealth before playing. People are selling rainbows 2:1 life and im surprised its not 1:1
Im taking a break when school starts for me, so hopefully when im back prices will be back to somewhat normal

Wow, what’s the Deca price then?

Before the lh event it was 24 life. I havent checked since then because of the amount of times people tried scamming me. Even ubhps were going for 12+

Jesus.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/development-and-release-history

To give a brief rundown of deadly enemies and/or the final boss of each wormhole, plus its gimmick:

Yellow: Like said before, the Golden Sphinx’s second and third phase have it charge towards the nearest player with a deadly burst of shots. While not always an instakill, it can definitely injure you very badly, then finish you off with the next of its attacks if it’s in its third phase.
Additionally, there are blue scorpions (image ) which inflict a surprisingly long Paralyze. Their bigger counterpart shoots out a three-shot shotgun, even; though it’s not a perma-lyze, it can be incredibly dangerous when there’s other minibosses on the field. Focus them!
Gimmick: A strip of safe tiles sweeps the arena continually, to protect you from the sandstorm. While inside the sandstorm, your oxygen meter will deplete; once empty, you’ll start to quickly take damage, much like drowning in an Ocean Trench/Reef. Enemies in the sandstorm gain Armored, but the Golden Sphinx gains Invulnerable.

Green: You can safespot the second boss by standing just in front of it. Alternatively, bring a high-tiered Prism and good magic heal pet and just cheese through every boss fight. Seriously - all of them are vulnerable to decoys.
Take note of the final boss’ high damage, though - don’t tank its shots or you will die faster than you think!
Gimmick: Tides of acidic water flood parts of the arena in a cycle. Walking in it slows you down tremendously, akin to Pure Evil’s slowdown; additionally, you’ll take 25 damage per second while in it.

Red: Nothing too insane here. The final boss is somewhat vulnerable to decoys, minus its thrown bombs.
However, be careful around the second boss, as its shots are very fast and pierce through armor when he shoots a flurry of them (in between them, he shoots non-armor piercing ones only once).
Gimmick: None! Makes it pretty simple, right?

Blue: Nothing too crazy here, but the second boss can be tricky. It releases a helix of shots every second or so, with gaps in between each helix.
Additionally, when the boss spawns, stay on the outer platforms first! The tentacles it spawns need to be killed before it becomes vulnerable.
Gimmick: The arena is divided into five platforms, with one “main” platform and four “side” platform in a plus (+) formation. There are teleportation tiles to quickly go between each connected platform (so from left to up, down, or middle, for instance).

Welcome back! :hugs:

You can STILL have the free 8/8 candies. However not for very long. you have three days, maybe two. RUNNNN !

the game sucks now. i would leave before you get hooked on this garbage. My life has been for the better

I’m sorry you feel that way. We all have different opinions on this game, though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.