Im banned?

And as for the gold try making a purchase through CVS or subway. Payment solution gate charges you like 40% more.

You do realize itā€™s not DECAā€™s fault for Subway fees right? Subway uses a payment system that charges extra for RotMG.

Deca could pay that fee, however. Weā€™re literally paying for pixels.

DECA wants as much money as they can; theyā€™re a for-profit businessā€¦

You guys arenā€™t the brightest tools in the shed XD.

Well, white is the brightest colour (or absence of colour?) fuckin white stars

xD Iā€™m banned! sigh Have you contated support? Yeah of course! Iā€™m STILL BANNED GRRRRRRR EVEN AFTER SPAMMING THEM!!1!1one!11! Then just wait a bit **IT TAKES TOOO LONā€¦**oh wait Iā€™m unbanned nowā€¦

Thereā€™s always a reason or justification for which you were banned. I donā€™t understand why people ask Deca why they(the player) were banned when they already know the answer, itā€™s a stupid questionā€¦

You want Deca to pay you to buy their goods? Are you serious? Also, no one is forcing you to buy those pixels. Itā€™s a conscious decision that you make.

I really want to believe that these forums have a higher standard of quality than the subreddit, but then I see threads like this.

Thatā€™s how I usually feel but in the past week or two apparently a bunch of innocent people were banned, which is why DECA is unbanning them. IDK how they fucked that one up thoā€¦ Really dick move on the month where you can get a char slot if you log on (almost) every day. Basically ā€œoops sorry you donā€™t get the char slot/vault oh well too bad we messed up but you sufferā€. Thanks, DECA.

Along with what @Vlad said, I am one of those players that were falsely banned. They accused me of RWT/third party trading, although Iā€™ve never done it and couldnā€™t even get a Paypal account figured out or working until like December 2016. And Iā€™ve always looked down on those buying items websites, the fun of the game is to get the items yourself or work your way for them lol.

If thatā€™s TL;DR then : not a stupid question. :slight_smile:

Lol Keycoding Misformats.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.