I'm Floflorian, DECA Partner AMA

being able to remove other player models on your screen, i wanna dodge not hope not to die while tanking all the shit.

It’s been many years since I last enjoyed the game as much as now.

I’m not sure, it’s impossible for me to say.

Liinkii made interesting videos called “Gayflorian” i think it had like 5 episodes.
I was the favourite of Kabam, so I told the devs and they straight up banned him perma.
He had to remove the vids and apologize to get his account back.
now that i think of it many years later, what a stupid kid I must have been.

I’m not sure if I would get gold to keep, I’d still give it away tho.

Getting first in Rift was easy, play around 18-20 hours, switch servers and realms to find as many realms about to close and o2s possible.

there’s not much of a secret to it, oh yea, and don’t die.

If you had to estimate, how many whitebags have you received in total? :slight_smile:

:broken_heart:

I’m not sure, I never kept track of it, hundreds of them for sure.

Sorry m8, maybe next time.

The most important question of all. Where can we watch your content, win gold, win ST chests, see testing stuff, and run keys?

How did you grow your channel on only realm of the mad god content?

How are you a partner with your history? And also when are you going to unprivate your crying video?

No Love For Bread-Heating Objects >:}

Who’s your most favorite Youtuber?
and please also tell one of His/Her video that you liked most

(Not wholly related, but you can quote multiple people in one post. This keeps things more orderly)

Grow up. Start moving forward like other people and stop looking back the stuff that has gone wrong, it’s time to move on at one point.
This is how I got back on my feet and eventually got back to a point I’m comfortable.

Why did you kill the bard? It’s borderline useless now.

I’ll probably keep most of my gold and ST giveaways to my youtube channel, but split some of it off to streams as well. :slight_smile:

It’s really not as hard as many people think, it’s just time investment.
If you keep making videos at a consistent pace and enjoy doing what you want, you WILL become big at youtube.
RotMG has a very tight community, it speaks around, many people will know about you long before they might sub to you or even watch your first video.

There’s also big quality differences in channels, take GHZD per example, his editing skills is inhuman, check out his Ruppy Channel, while he stopped making videos, you can see just how hardcore he was really.

Mittens
They are all really nice, but probably this cause of the times we are in right now.

I’m not testing it, I’m not making it, I can’t kill it, even if I want to.

But, the bard is still strong imo.
these range buff from inspired might not be as obvious as berserk or damaging. But trust me, it is!
Here’s an example.
In the case the cutlass, the highest dps one shot sword would have the same range as the ancient stone sword.
This will allow players to hit enemies more easily and play safer. Which is bringing alot to the team spirit of the game.

On top of that, the bard got good range and enough damage to get sb on everything and be a useful part of a group.

Can i join content?

Why did you actively try getting people banned, when you yourself were a hacker/duper/shit talker/fame abuser. Why should we trust you are better than you were back then.