Im thinking about free itenz

Im thinking in make a page for free itenz for nubs, then i will let the link here.
U can help me with things for help the people noob and im thinking about how the people can get the items.
U can tell me in the game or in the realmeye:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Dilandilan
I will make it.

What I got from this is, people donate, and you give them to nubs?

why in the hell is this in #ideas moved to #community-hub:player-events

Make a page where people can put the items that they’re giving away
And people that are looking for specific free items can add that in.
Like if someone was giving away a pixie he’ll put that in.
And if someone was looking for a free deca ring they can add that in.

I don’t get it. Its easier now than at anytime during the 6 years RotMG has been around to get items from Glands, dungeons or at Oryx 1 & 2. Why do you give to the beggars? If they play instead of begging they would be able to get these items for themselves? By doing this you are just enabling more begging.

As far as I understood it its not about feeding beggars, its about doing a nice thing for inexperienced players.

Its as hard as it was 3 years ago.

I guess that’s still the hardest its been, even if it’s been 3 years.

Wait, functional pets are 3 years old!?

They’re more than 4 years old. Functional pets were introduced to the game on march 26, 2013 (source).

Yeah, godlands items are not hard to acquire. But if you only give to those who don’t sit around asking for stuff, I don’t see how it could turn out bad.

I feel old:c my pet is already four years old.

No, i will tell you if when the people needs someanything

When I started up again on my new account (AAAARGHH) it was frustrating at first because I knew no one would help me and no one would even believe that I was Xico from the old days. The game is still hard when you have nothing, the pets are nigh on useless until they are maxed uncommon and above. And the learning curve coming back after years of not playing was still a challenge. Having someone who gives people a step-up by supplying them with decent equipment is really useful, I still give to people randomly (not beggars) and forgo excess wealth by giving out pots, items worth pots and try to make the community more friendly.

Luckily with a little skill, a lot of knowledge and the ability to push on, I have not only regained my old account but I’ve created a second one which has surpassed this one in many ways.

I support your endeavour to help people, hopefully there’s an easy way to go about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.