Forumer showdown: Hunger Games Simulator (6L, PIXIE PRIZES NO ENTRY FEE) and its over now (I won -Demonseye)

Will be similar to the one @DosVapes made but there will be no prizes (unless someone is willing to donate) prizes on the title of the thread, therefore I put it on #off-topic #community-hub:player-events .

To enter: Just say you want to enter, and if you want a different name and/or image, add it to your post.

I will probably send two days and two nights each day so it isnt an extremely big image spam at once.

Good luck!

Deca give away very very intuative [ended] [round 2 tommorow on a new thread]

Demonseye

you could just add an entry fee and pool it together to say thats the prize and you can keep like a percent of the entry fee.
but I would like to join

Divine
Glaceon_1

I would be exquisitely honored to join the ultimate Forumer Showdown and participate in the Hunger Games Simulator.

Gamma, RogueGamma, or GammaGamer. Any of them will be fine.

The work of art for the game.

What’s this? Gamma is willing to do something nice? OwO
Yes, sir! Yes, indeed! I am willing to donate…Let’s check my vault…

8 Decas
4 Decas
2 Decas
1 Deca
4 Life! 4 Life, it is!

When are you free of your labors so that we shall be able to arrange a delightful meeting? A meeting will be greatly necessary for me to be able to transport my luxury carriage of 4 Life Potions (Stat Increase, mind you).
If I am not responsive, please do contact RogueGamma#9336. That is my telegraph Discord ID. Please do not attempt to pocket the Potions for yourself or I will slap you with the holy Ban Hammer.

Please note that I can execute the transportation of the luxury surplus tomorrow as well.
If there is an issue you would like to discuss with me, please contact the above telegraph Discord ID.

Here are some previews of the goods for your examination.
Potion of Life Potion of Life Potion of Life Potion of Life

Total Sale: 4 Life Potions

Thank you for your cooperation!

Leohe entering as Praeteritus (I will also add in a Pixie (YES! A whole pixie) to the reward)
Contact me at Leohe#0013 (why 13 you ask… who knows.)

Please note that I can execute the transportation of the luxury surplus tomorrow as well.
If there is an issue you would like to discuss with me, please contact the above Discord ID.

Here are some previews of the goods for your examination.

Total Sale: 1 Pixie

Thank you for your cooperation!

*Couldn’t make it fance as Gamma’s

Ooh, free stufff? I’ll join as twitchyboi

Should I join the hunger games and be able to get the prizes if I win?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I wanna enter

Lud do you need my discord? I don’t think you do since your in the same group as me.

Why?

We only posting our discords to provide the rewards

let me see what I have on my mule I don’t care about
Nothing
Wis, foul, skull splitter, present wand, cleaver spectral ring of horrors
atk, def, inc
Recomp, life exa def
I guess I do have a lot
@LudwiGa Pick I don’t know 4 items you would want to have as a prize that are within the ones I said. Life counts as one I guess. all the def counts as one, all the atk count as one.

Sign me up
Call me Daggerhea
Because I don’t really have context for this image and this is the only place I could use it

oh if I win imma add 2 decas after :wink: just remembered who I am telling this to not sure its a good idea to give ludwiga decas

Two life, foul and recomp would be good prizes

I’ll enter.

gizmo abri

Enter

I would like to enter yeet

pick one more I said life counts as one for both