[image] [NEW 9/12: Ghost Of Skuld!] Here's some of my RotMG art!

what?

Oh wait I see you put comments, doesnā€™t matter.

Intriguing commentary. Really highlights you being a giant dick quite well.

You calling some of these bad erks me to no end, please, make some art

Well i just said what i like what i donā€™t
Is this a crime?
Sure i can delete it if you want

Simply saying one demeaning word toward a piece of art that took many hours is just insulting.

There, done.
Funny that if i said everything by cool noone would be mad

damn awesome my dude

I think the blue woman one is Nut, since you can see the big silhouette of Bes in the background. Also for the Forgotten King one I think the lava is out of frame, since itā€™s behind the pillars, but there should still be lasers or the guardians, I agree. That might make the image too busy though. Also I agree with you that some are better than others, for example the Rogue one isnā€™t that great IMO. I think itā€™s supposed to be a Rogue under dazed and confused conditions, hence the two symbols over his head and the different eyes.

Itā€™s still pointless and has no reason to be said, however how is that funny? that is normal.

Itā€™s @Stupidity

It was actually meant to represent @Fatuity, my old tombing rogue (in the graveyard now).

I requested the pic when these forums came online because it was apparent that I was going to have to set something as a user card and profile pic. I have never had any use/need for user flair before.

I chose the rogue because I think the happy face bandana rushing rogue represents many of my favorite memories in realm. I also specifically requested the dazed and confused symbols because I thought they were consistent with the ā€œStupidityā€ persona in a similar manner to the definition ā€œdevoid of reason or knowledgeā€. This ties the persona further into the game

Welcome back Vert! Havenā€™t seen you post in a while.

Keep on making way more awesome art!

butā€¦ Why did you change your picture to that slime whatever??

Bump.

Bump.

More people need to see this~

These are amazingā€¦ keep doing what you do :grinning:

Thank you all so much for your feedback over the last year, guys!

Sadly (for this thread, anyway), Iā€™ve landed a job thatā€™s been taking up most of my time and involves a good level of art and design. When it comes to making art for fun, Iā€™ve been focusing on taking my camera out onto the many hiking trails in the PNW. Sorry if you sent me a PM and I missed it - itā€™s nothing personal, promise. :slight_smile:

cool af :grinning: