Imp Skin

Really? you just shut down a discussion that was about to end.

There is only one more possible post here

Oh, maybe it is. I must check.

or

Nah, it’s actually 8L.

what a yellow star move /s

Is the star shaming really necessary?

Kind of not really, you’ve had 1 6/8 death at 750 base, that’s not too god :joy: Also you should consider making an 8/8 before being considered experienced. Just make a Pally, you’ll never die

he never said he was experienced, he said he was experienced in maxing 6/8 witch is still a big accomplishment if you dont merch or p2w to get it, and lets be honest 6/8 is all you need most of the time, id rather have 3 6/8s over 1 8/8.

and im just curious…

would you say that i have experience in maxing 7/8 or no? as i want to know what your standards for “being experienced” are.

That is still an experience of maxing 6/8

Not a good experience, just an quick pot and quick death scenario.

what if i told u that was to max my pet

I would say that is a lie, you clearly didn’t suicide in a Mad Lab lol. Also, why aren’t you easily 8/8 now?

you are free to think what u want, and why would i waste pots in 8/8ing myself

well HE unlike YOU probably worked hard for those pots and farmed them from scratch, unlike people who are rich and can pot up chars in seconds.

There is no way to not work hard for pots unless you RWT.

Obviously OP is rich because they are considering buying a skin, or a vanity.

well not super rich to use wealth to max life.

OP says he ain’t gonna max life nor mana.

mainly because he said doing that is a waste, and if maxing life is a waste i dont think he would just pot up to 6/8 just from wealth storage, and he was considering buying a skin and if i was i wouldnt use my wealth to pot up.

k i don’t get where the conversation is getting to so let me get some things straight

i keep 16 life pots stored from selling 6-7 def every time i get some

however, since im not a very good player in general im not going to SLURP up the life pots since i might die like a fool, and i don’t think i need to max beyond 6/8 to have optimal(for me) gameplay
and the only time i’d use my life pots are to sell back to def to get new gear for myself or guildies, or (in the future) buy a skin
i might someday max past 6/8, but for the time being, 6/8 is good enough for me
i make sure i reroll so my health isn’t too bad :confused:

i was saying my stuff in response to zlushy bringing his annoying p2w opinions on how he argued you had “no 6/8 experience” and “your only experienced if your 8/8” even though thats just entirely wrong.

well, its fine if he thinks like that, there are different mindsets to play rotmg

So your saying people who are rich don’t work for what they get?

Good for you bud

should you be talking?