Inconsistency with Confuse

This has been an irritation of mine since shortly after I started playing:

When you get confused it takes effect next time you press or release a key, which means you keep running straight until you change direction. When you become unconfused (OK, I just made that word up) it takes effect immediately and you change direction and run face first into a wall or honey…

I don’t have a strong opinion either way how it should be but it’s the inconsistency that annoys me.

Trivial Issues Thread
Trivial Issues Thread

this is actually both my savior and my mortal enemy

whenever i get confused, i dont actually adjust for confuse controls, i just make sure i keep walking in the same direction

but at the same time i’ve died/nearly died multiple times bc im retarded and walk into a shotgun or something

It should update immediately making you run to right if you’re holding the up key, for example.

my tip :
since UP is RIGHT and RIGHT is UP,
and DOWN is LEFT and LEFT is DOWN,
if you either hold BOTH of the buttons at the same time,
it would be like as if you are not confused at all.
so if you hold UP-RIGHT, you will still move up-right even though your confuse ends.
same with DOWN-LEFT.
I find this pretty useful and with screen rotation it’s even easier.

[EDIT] : EZ NECROBUMPPPPPP

it should remap your nexus key to some random key on your keyboard so if you’re about to die you have to slam your keyboard across your monitor.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.