Incorrect password (when i know its 100% correct)

Hello,
I’ve been having struggles with loading into exalt ever since I got disconnected around Midnight on the 22nd of June.

Whenever i open up the launcher, it will ask me for my email + password (usually it remembers me) and when I give my correct information, I will receive an error saying incorrect password.

I knew I had the correct info so I tried to log in to flash - my account was already logged in without needing my email or password (great!). But I had to at least double check that I had my account info correct, so i logged it out. Upon entering my account info, i was able to get logged in with no issue.

My laptop is running Windows 10 Home

I hope that someone will be able to assist me with my issue as i’d like to get on the grind with the new event!

Did you check if you set to testing in the top right dropdown?

make sure you didin’t change keyboard modes.

ex: if you have a “?” in your password it may come up as “è” you can fix this by pressing shift + ctrl

In addition to what the other replys say, make sure you didn’t enter the wrong email. One time I ended up accidentally making two different accounts for a website because there was a typo in my email, and I had no idea why certain things were different on the website from on the app

you god, thanks for fixing LOL

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.