Increasing Agression

I’ve been reading lots of the topics of the past month~ (the month i was away), and there seems to be lots of agression?

Why is that? Everyone seems to be attacking each other and insulting each other left and right? Like almost every topic has at least one hidden post (sometimes its spam/off topic). Before, we could say it was Zlushy, but now it seems to be a large majority of the people.

Why can’t everyone just get along and not try to kill each other all the time? Or does no one else notice this?

Why Does Everyone Want to be Regular?
What do you see? Why are you here?

We have nothing to lose being friends.

moved to off-topic

Mostly cause a bunch of newbies came and they are toxic as heck and unfortunately active as well.

this might interest you.

(it equally of course, may not.)

Too many new, uneducated kids on here who think they know everything.

Because Dreaddrake saw people on warriors and he’s unreasonably triggered

i knew people were going to say this, but some of the generally older members are also getting more extreme. [quote=“Xaklor, post:4, topic:8356”]
this might interest you.
[/quote]

oh wow Xaklor! did you write that yourself? i see im not the only one.

Because I have a lot of pent up anger.

Coz due to the amount of toxic, troll and agressive post, perhaps some the fourmers slowly start to emulate some aspects of their environment. Or it could be that they were innately toxic/ agressive but suppressed it since when they first joined, the fourm was calm, a lot more civilised and “high-brow”. Since some people are openly toxic/ agressive those who were innately toxic/ agressive thought it is ok to be openly toxic / agressive. When they recive likes or lack of criticism, they perceive it as a form of affirmation, encouraging them to be more toxic/ agressive.

DUSCLAIMER: I’m not targeting specific individuals

What happened to you in the past month?

And will you reclaim your post as the rightful Scorchmist from @Ickabod?

So many questions, So many questions

probably the best-worded response to this issue.

It’s life man. I just click off a toxic thread the second I get there. No need to sit around and comment about it.

Anyone know of alexIY or alexIV

He argues most of times but idk why he always gets some points ( few not in topic ) and starts argue

did you notice how no one mentioned anyone specifically?
that’s the kind of statement that’s likely to start the very thing we’re all talking about not liking.

People try to show ballz on the internet

See I would like this post but I’d be too much of a hypocrite to do so.

I like taking part in arguments just more have been poping up lately.

M…m…more time = m…m…more people

M…m…more people = m…m…more problems.

M…m…more problems = m…m…more speech therapy

I want trofi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you ment “Yungnibba”?
/s
Seriously what is going on with him lol

this is what’s going on with him.

Whoops.