Indomptable: not as good as was thought?

Lol i have 0 p2w scrubs.

Lololol. Whats funny is I am currently unable to add any gold to my steam account. Idk why. Thats just how it is… So I’m stuck with 3 character slots and 7 vault chests for now. Luckily I have a mule with like 5 character slots and 5 vault chests (only bought from sales) that I can use for storage lol. It’s a rough life :confused:

Lolol how you think that a total of 8 chars and 12 vaults is rough. Is that what it feels like to put too much time and money into something?

Aww why you go and delete it. It was funny too.

Ahahaha. The account with 5 character slots I can’t even use for real characters because the account has no pets. I will start doing NPE’s on it eventually but I want to get my main into a good spot first. Additionally, I only meant not being able to add more money to my main is rough. I’m blessed to have been able to purchase the 3 slots and 6 vault chests that I did.

? what got deleted?

The rub it in post by Poopythell.

He tried to rub it in to you that I said it was fine about your “insult” , and I replied with saying that it made me feel good.

Oh lol rip.

However he has already admitted to not being in a good mood and that that probably affected some his comments. Forgive and forget I guess

Lol it was a free laugh he shouldn’t have deleted it. He tried to insult you but it got turned around.

Yes however I already feel bad enough that I may have unnecessarily agitated him with my incessant debating. We don’t need this as well. Props to him for deleting it I say.

Golden Sword DPS>Indomptable DPS (0 Def)
Ravenheart Sword DPS>Indomptable DPS (150 Def)

It’s sad because in any situation where it might actually become useful, it becomes quite risky with the -10 def.

So the only situation it’s useful is when def doesn’t matter much and enemies are 1-shot-able.

So for example, if you drink some Grums with Warrior and then go kill a massive godwall with a few shots.

Gotta admit, if they were going for a fun sword that’s rarely useful, they did pretty damn good.

I agree with Trof 100%.

The sword has lots of potential but that that -10 DEF makes it a problem. I would not use it.

However, as part of the full Dragon Tamer Set, the sword could be fun to use because the whole set seems to offset the swords -10 DEF. I admit that I have not worked out all the stats at 8/8 though so I could be wrong. But, as long as the set pieces are untrade-able hardly anyone is going to have a full set for a very long time.

Which tiered sword does the Indomptable’s DPS most closely match? Because then I can categorise it as “like a T# sword but with pierce”. Would be useful to have that on the DPS chart, to show how it matches with Ravenheart or Dsoul, etc.

I am very glad that such a useful power as Pierce is only given to the sword classes with a large drawback of -RoF and -Def. UTs imo should have a downside and players shouldn’t feel that they “need” a rare UT to play a class (cf. Ninja+doku). When I heard that a pierce sword was in the game I jumped to the conclusion that it would be OP, with players/dupers falling over themselves to get one and ratchet up the steamroll again. So when I saw the negatives I was pleased to see that Deca took the bother to attempt a balanced item.

Something no-one has mentioned yet is bone dagger, and its switch-out use on dagger classes due to pierce. I’m guessing the melee playstyle and DPS from normal swords means Indomptable won’t be as useful as bone is to the daggers, but I’m still looking forward to getting hold of one and messing about to discover if it has a similar niche, to make it worthwhile in small Shaitans on the mobs, unstasised O1, etc etc ^other examples in previous posts, or if it doesn’t justify use of an inv space.

The ST sword is most like the T6 sword in terms of DPS, but I’d consider it T6.5 due to how the sword is on the graph.

Fun fact, a Priest with tops still can’t do more damage than a Warrior (without Berserk) with the sword, even if he had Berserk or Damaging.

I mean, that’s hardly surprising is it…

I would wonder if a knight armed with ONLY the ST sword could solo the first boss of shatters`

I think the new sword will only really be useful to knight who can afford the loss of 10 def but only in very special circumstances. I wouldn’t carry it as a swap out.

The sword as part of the dragon set could be fun but am not sure if it actually would be very useful. Thankfully, the sword could be swapped out with a much more useful sword … Like an archon to get higher DPS and not affect the rest of the dragon stats.

I agree with this with the addition of a warrior with the Helm of the Juggernaut and a Candy Coated armor. Perhaps the same warrior could also wear a Ring of the Pyramid instead of his normal Forgotten Crown to offset the defense loss a little bit more.

i cant, im like @shatter i cant read crap[quote=“Poopythell, post:116, topic:3757”]
I’m just really stressed out due to IRL things, and I’m sorry that I have decided to take it out on the forums in general.
[/quote]

seems to be a common trend, you and unicornsla

sorry i skipped around 50posts…

1. lol
  2. savage
  3. lol yeah it went by fast