Inexperienced player looking duo or guild

Looking to actually learn ROTMG after casually playing on and off for years. Please be 18+ and have discord. US servers heavily preferred.

So you’re requesting for an adult guild? Are you an adult?

usually a server who has an 18+ req also requires you to have high fame on your character.

if you’re looking to find a good player to help you learn the game why do they need to be 18+?

Never said I was looking for a coach. The 18+ is a preference, a reasonable one too, just like any other. If you’re still looking for a rationale, it’s much easier for me to relate and communicate with someone nearer to my age than say someone who is 15. A main part of playing with someone is more than just simply playing with them, but more of learning about them and being able to have meaningful conversations while doing something you mutually enjoy. And while there may be opportunities for you to amass some sort of counter argument to this, it is, again, my preference. All of these looking for guild posts have some sort of preferences or requirements. Why should you question mine when they are no different than any other?

an age limit in a game is a weird area as saying “must be active” and “must have a 5k base” is requirements relating to the game so when you say “must be 18” it becomes other than having good people in the guild to personal preference.

I don’t assume a good guild will allow players who can’t play well but I assume they would take players any age if they’re of the skill level to match with the other members.

Why would you ever subject yourself to something you don’t like (ie a personal preference) in a video game? I think I’ve already explained my reasoning for this in enough detail. There are enough people in the player base to fit nearly any criteria. Isn’t the entire point of having criteria or requirements on a post to limit the amount of responses to only ones that are applicable? Obviously, you aren’t fitting the criteria that I have on my post.

so you’re either resorting to name calling because you’re pissed off that i asked a question
or some other reason i’m not getting.

why would you assume i don’t fit your criteria? maybe i asked you why you need 18+ to see what your response would be to see if you’re mature enough.
maybe i wanted to play with you but i wanted to see if you where mature enough to fit my standards.

Name calling? I’m telling you that you don’t need to post on this forum anymore. Your “rebuttals” were never asked for nor was that the point of this forum post as a whole. As before mentioned, I was looking for someone to engage in a meaningful conversation with. If you were, in any capacity, applying on this post, you are definitely not the type of candidate I am looking for.

Nope, just here to create tension.

Just ignore him. Literally every single thread I have ever seen djick on is just him trying to make a problem out of nothing. Most likely just some internet troll.

I mean that’s his name

i dont meet the 18+ req and im not the best realm player but if you need some help or just have questions feel free to add me on discord grizzle345#1048 best of luck on finding people this game is a lot more fun with others :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.