Inexplicable network rubberband lag?

Some specs before the problem:

• Windows 10 (creator update)
  • Flash Projector 18 (appspot link)
  • Southern US

The problem is this: I can play in realm doing events and such fine. Whenever I enter a dungeon, though, within 5 minutes I’ll get a single spike of rubber banding that doesn’t stop until I DC. FPS stays stable above 45 the whole time.

Solutions tried: CC Cleaner, updating flash projector to newest (28), closing and reopening client before doing a single dungeon, just the classic restarting my computer. My computer runs fine on other games, and my wi-fi runs smoothly most of the time also.

I can’t run any tombs or shats or halls, and this is really frustrating. I’m just at a complete loss as to what to do.

Flash player 28 is actually a lot laggier than 18, also make sure you are using the right version or appspot

Yup, using appspot

Having a stable wifi connection is vital for playing realm without rubberbands.
However, sometimes it’s just certain servers lagging. It could be they’re being DDoSed or something of the like, but in those cases switching to another server relatively nearby can help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.