Inferno [USW guild]

11 : 38 Pm at the moment

Accept ma friend request on discord ma dudeā€¦ I wanna know why you got banned from sovngarde

Hacking Picture. Iā€™m surprised not everyone in the forums doesnā€™t know by now. Iā€™m not even afraid to admit it anymore. I happened to post a picture of ā€˜me seeing Arkie in the fame train serverā€™, and a gu pointed out: ā€œHey, that client looks a bit strangeā€, some time later, oryxyeti exposed me. I donā€™t hack anymore, but it was a small screw up : /
also,

rip, our key pops on weekdays are in America 2-5 PM CT, so with my power of math, it would be about 6 am for you (max)

Donā€™t worry boy :slight_smile: Just tell me when and I will set up about 10 alarms on said date ā€¦ I might even contribute soon enough if I make enough moneyā€¦ what is this everyone cried when I left thing?

Yeah, when you left the guild went to @^ and everybody started leaving. Now that theyā€™re sister guilds with F S U tho they get like a million free dungeons : /

Well thatā€™s fantastic news for themā€¦ anyways this is the recruiting pageā€¦ I will try to get up in 6 hours to get that invite! Thanks for accepting me and I am looking forward to enjoying realm once more with you lost brother!

Well, not even going to bother with mafs this time, but the only time youā€™ll get to play with us is like either really early, or really late. (really late being on the weekends, because itā€™ll be our morning and stuff)

Sacrifices must be made and I am willing to sacrifice for the guild

:cry: I donā€™t think iā€™ll even be able to invite you during the week days (cause im at school while your on, and my old computer needs fixing) D: . Hopefully we can work it out in discord.

Weā€™ll work something outā€¦ Iā€™m gonna head to bed now mate! Have a great day!

[Insert I found Arkie thread here]
At least u donā€™t do it anymore, soā€¦ itā€™s fine

1. Why do you want to join Inferno? In need of an active guild that pops keeps and uses Discord/Voice-chat. Reading other responses and requirements Inferno seems to fit my standards well.

2. Are you active on discord? Yesā€¦ Way too much some might sayā€¦

3. Give your realmeye link. https://www.realmeye.com/player/Adramlechk

4. How do you plan on contributing to the guild? Iā€™m an excellent rusher. I can easily rush almost any dungeon that someone wants me to rush, I also tend to give away a lot of items/pots that I donā€™t need to guildies/randoms rather than selling them. I also occasionally buy realm-gold for keys.

5. Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons. 9/10

6. Do you pop keys / are you going to donate to key poppers. I currently do not have any keys but I buy realm-gold once or twice every 2 months. I always donate if requested by the key-popper.

Thanks!

1. Why do you want to join Inferno?
    I would like to join a nice friendly guild with a great community. That pop keys and are active.

2. Are you active on discord?
    Yes i am, i use it daily IGN: ! JumboCakke !#1108

3. Give your realmeye link.
    https://www.realmeye.com/player/JumboCakke

4. How do you plan on contributing to the guild?
    I will pop guilds and help others max, i will also be a good and nice member of the community.

5. Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons
    i mean rushing maybe like a 6 for certain ones. but out of all probably 8/10

6. Do you pop keys / are you going to donate to key poppers
    Yes i will donate if i get white or a lot of loot for example: if i get 3/3 in tomb i will donate 1 life but if its 3/3 white then 2 life.i will pop keys if i have the money or have any keys collecting dust.

Because I was referred to via my thread Looking for decent/friendly guild in USW

Yep. Iā€™m in over a dozen Discord channels (both RotmG related and not); Joji. #8287

https://www.realmeye.com/player/AsiaKennyS

Popping keys, calling out major bosses/dungeons in guild chat before calling in public (para, lod, lotl, skull, etc.)

Iā€™d say a 6. I try my best to be careful.

I sometimes buy keys to sell on RealmEye, which are mostly tombs. Although Iā€™ve spent over $270 on keys, I havenā€™t been very frequent with my key purchases in order to save money. If I do buy keys, itā€™ll most likely be $20 worth (13 keys costing 200 gold each).

@JumboCakke and @AsiaKennyS Both Accepted! PM me in-game or on discord at Hikaru #9750 (I think at least :thinking: )

Iā€™ve been trying to catch you online for the last couple of days and havenā€™t been successful. What times are you on?

Looking for a good, active guild.

Yes I am.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/GetCrossed

Good, experienced who likes donating to guildmates after deaths. Also have some healing chars I can use.

8/10.

Donā€™t usually pop keys but Iā€™d be happy to donate.

@Acsy 6-10 pm CT, or PM me on discord

Accepted PM me on discord at Hikaru #9750

I sent you a friend request