Infinite Loading

Hi, i play in steam and my account is in a infinite loading since morning and idk what happened because i have a alt account in steam too, and its normally logging

could you describe the problem a bit more precisely?

its stay in the black screen with “loading”

Post a screenshot of the problem you’re seeing.

up

Download CCleaner and run it(ccleaner not rotmg)

i did this and nothing :frowning:

have you solved the issue cause im having it rn

For both you and DuDuAZ, I can verify that your problem should be solved soon.

You have been banned.

I’m not just saying this, since it happened to me this past week. I was banned for “fame botting”, and I messaged Deca about it, and they unbanned me.

Best thing to do now is to message Deca and apologize.

(Takes 2~4 days for a reply.)

wait so its confirmed that ive been banned? I sent deca a email asking what the problem was 3days ago and i still have had no reply

how do i know if its perma, how come they never sent me an email i was banned?? wtf

Yes, I can verify that you have been banned.

On a browser/Flash Player account, it would show a message showing “This account has been banned”, but on Steam it just simply stops at “Loading…”

They never sent me an email that I was banned, but that happened to lots of other people. And only way to know if it’s a perma or not depends on WHY you were banned.

If you were banned for hacking, and it’s your first or second time getting caught, then you might be unbanned. But if it’s something that occurs often, I highly doubt an unban.

ok ty

Heya, im having the same issue, im a Kongregate player and whenever i try to go to the Projector i get the same infinite loading. And no, im not banned. Kongregate works fine for me. Tried making the URL again twice so im sure im inputting the right text. Also tried updating the projector. fiddled with the settings. Tried on other computers aswell. Still the infinite loading screen. No idea what to do at this point. ive tried waiting for it to connect for 1 hour now. still nothing …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.