Infinity Gauntlet

Infinity Gauntlet

The amalgamation of all the secrets in the realm.

More info

A reskin of the bracer into a very popular symbol in our culture right. Nothing more but I think it fits way too well :slight_smile: Even if DECA cannot add this it will be the best reskin for Bracer :triumph:

um ok

Fixed now :sunny:

Make it so that theres a small added bonus of teleporting on will, manipulating time, and changing reality itself.

whoa looks really cool!

Sounds verryy familiar.

This man challenged reality itself and spawned O2ā€™s in nexus, killed over half of the players with a single tap of a key, could teleport anywhere, wallhack, and was invulnerable.

Swatsec.

But unfortunately the devs have told us that they will never allow this again. I guess weā€™ll keep this item as a reskinā€¦ unless he comes back.

It looks a bit like a slime

They have come back more powerful than ever, ready to take your 8/8

damn, looks really cool.

Only problem is that it could never be added into the game because of copyright issues

Tell that to Fortnite

fortnite had copyright issues cleared because they are such a popular game, and the owners of marvel studios played the game, thus being happy to support it.

maybe realm could be like that someday. I think the stigma of having to download games is gone, perhaps its time to kick up the engineā€¦

But thatā€™s for another thread. I, for one, see nothing wrong with a reskin Omni being called something like ā€œBracer of Infinityā€ or some similar.

i wasnā€™t saying there was anything wrong with the idea, i really love the sprite and the thought gone into it, I was just saying that there is practically 0% chance that this specific item reskin could possibly be added to this game

I know, just speculating on what could beā€¦

Ofcourse, if it was ingame...

I donā€™t think Oryx would feel so goodā€¦

clicks spacebar and half the realm disintegrates

Iā€™ve thought about the copyright issues but maybe what could be done is that there could be a slight twist made on the item while still maintaining a connection to Marvelā€™s Infinity Gauntley.

Tbh seen so many games (MOBAS especially) that have skins that look basically like specific superheros and they still run strong

Well you couldnā€™t call it an Infinity Gauntlet, aswell as those games either being too small to be on radar or so big with a lawyer team. Realm is sorta in the middle, where they probably couldnā€™t even get away with a Mario skin.

Yep, well I first made a sprite for this and named the title Infinity Gauntlet so that it can attract attention.

Iā€™m open to changing things up on the sprite and the title, maybe could change order and colors of gems and other small things like that.

A different name Iā€™m thinking of is Eigen Gauntletā€¦ sounds mysterious, unique compared to names that basically mean Infinity Gauntlet (eg. Gauntlet of Infinity, Omnipotent Gauntlet, Gauntlet of Supremacy).

A better name may end up on this thread eventually but lets see :smiley:

you have a 50% of dying every hit

We have a skin that looks exactly like link, a ā€œRudolphā€ skin, a ā€œFrankenstein monsterā€ skin, the turtle knight and there may be more. Those are all fine even though they are copyrighted properties.

but yeah the infinity gauntlet one would be a bad idea, even god of war dident use the name infinity gauntlet and they had an item that was a suppose to be a Easter egg reference to it

we could have this only if we changed the name but maybe even not its very bad publicity to see a big company coming after such a small indie company like deca for a trivial thing like that and such a not so special name