Infinity Gauntlet

Isn’t that a collaboration to promote IF?

Because of copyright issue
I gonna name it

“Un-finity Gauntlet”

Stupid name i know

What about the… “infinity bracer” ?

Tell that to fightz.io

honestly i think april fools item is the only legit use for this

Temporary April Fools’ reskin much like how the Sorcerer Lab set got its original sprites.
I got ninja’d by @Gidey on the name suggestion, though /w\

Fuck, someone beat me to it, I’ve been spending a melanin trying to sprite this is a unique shape, it’s an ok sprite but, I don’t like the colors, they look too gold, and the shape, also I feel it would be better as a reskind omni, as the gauntlet makes thanos omnipotent.

the Infinity Gumballs, you collect them and put them onto the Infinity Bracer

But tbh item-wise it fits the bracer more. Also gold seems like a suitable color to fit the infinity gauntlet, otherwise if it is bronze it would look more like the original bracer.

Some extra notes, infinity bracer is a pretty good name for the item.

On @TNSN 's note coincidentally the blue and purple (both colors on the gauntlet sprite) gumballs give +6 Def and Att respectively… and bracer gives +6 Def and Att too :wink:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/gumballs
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/bracer-of-the-guardian

8/8 best idea

Infinity Gauntlet? Aw, yis. Best idea ever. You deserve a like for that.

They could name in the Infinity bracer instead. By hanging a word or two it should be OK

what bosses should each of the gumballs drop from
each gumball is just the infinity stone with stone replaced with gumball (name)

Reskin CLAND

Mind Gumball needs to drop from flying brain

This isn’t a bad idea. Make it a Tinkerer quest where you need 5 gumballs (not the cland ones) that are hard to acquire (somwhow) on top of a bracer. So in essence you craft the infinity bracer just like how Thanos did and you get the stones one by one.

Make it so if yo wear it you turn purple

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.