Info Wizard 🧙‍♂️

Problem?

• I have 65 ATT. How much damage will my Doom Bow deal now? (Assuming you don’t know about a DPS calculator/too lazy/don’t know how to use one
  • I have 70 speed. How fast can I move now?
  • My pet has lvl 70 heal. How much can it heal per second/minute?
  • I have 50 DEX. He many projectiles can I fire in a second with my dagger?
  • How much damage will my pet deal?
  • For how long can my pet paralyze for?

The solution: Intrducing the Damage Wizard!

Brief overview:

The Damage Wizard is located on the right side of the nexus, next to the arena.
He is a retired wizard, older than Oryx himself and eager to pass down knowledge to adventurers big or small!

What Can he do?

Damage

“So, you want to know your destructive capabilities? Drag your weapon into the slot to continue!”

Doom%20Bow ——> [Slot]

“Hmmm… Considering your currents stats and equipment, your [item name] can do [x] damage to enemies with [0 - 90] def, per second! But be careful! With the weak debuff active, you will deal a slob by [x] da,age per second!

Speed

“Considering your current stats and equipment, you will travel [x] tiles per second, [x] tiles per minute, [x] tiles per second, [x] tiles per minute with the speedy buff, and [x] tiles per second, [x] tiles per minute with the slow debuff! ([if you are not maxed] be sure to drink them potions to increase maximum movement!) ([if you are maxed] Zoom!)

« DEX »

« considering not your current stats an de equipment, you can fire [x] shots per second, and [x] shots per minute. Be careful, however with the dazed debuff active, you will only be able to fire [x] projectiles per second!

pet

“That’s a cute lil fella you got there! With his current stats he will be able to heal [x] [mp/hp] per second! That’s [x] [mp/hp] per minute!”
“This guys can also deal [x] damage per minute”
“This guy can also paralyze for [x] seconds!”

If anyone could make a sprite for him, that would be great! :+1:t2:
Feel free to add any suggestions on what the damage wizard should be able to calculate, and any IMPROVEMENTS that could be added!
Thank you!

This would be very useful. :+1:
The only thing I would change is the name, because it gives more info than just damage. Something like, Info Wizard?

< :b: >

All characters move the same with the slow debuff, as it sets your spd stat to 0. Maybe add weak to the damage text as well.

Or we can pay math slaves to do the calculations for us.

does anyone actually care about information like this?

the only point is when one-shotting enemies with things like dbow or rushing abyss.

Name it ‘‘Old Knowledgeable Adventurer’’ or ‘‘Old Researcher’’ or something IMO. It would fit better I think

but btw, pfiffel.com dps calculator :stuck_out_tongue: shows everything except the speed, also there’s a pet calculator on there. Takes slightly longer but I don’t think deca would add this anyway tbh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.