Information on the Mountain Temple

(Crosspost from Reddit, Thanks to @JacobDeFriez)

Use these for the sprite sheets:

kek

Sick.

Half of these honestly look good enough to eat!

On a more serious note, R U Hax0r?

It’s on static.drips, which is available to the public.

So, no.

So those are all the sprites in the dungeon? Oh damn I wish I never saw that now the dungeon is spoiled…

Three new items: Wand of the Fallen, Kageboshi, and the Kemuridama.
The Kageboshi has some piercing things and the Kemuridama has some invisibility. Check reddit to see it

What’s more, the Kemuridama seems to grant Invisibility to others, not just yourself.

Ok, so here’s what I’ve been able to gather about the new items in the xml. The item stats are displayed in typical RealmEye wiki fashion (or something close to it).

<b>Wand of the Fallen</b>

Made from a cherry tree branch. This wand was gifted by Xil to Daichi for bringing him into this world.

Tier: Untiered (I presume);
Damage: 120-190 (Average: 155);
Rate of fire: 85%;
Projectile Speed: 12.5;
Range: 6.88;
Fame bonus: 5%;
Feed power: 650.

A new white bag wand. Given that the file doesn’t specify tier (but it does specify that it’s soulbound), I’m guessing this means it’s untiered. We can’t be sure, but the only sprite resembling a wand on the pngs is the pink thing on mid right of the first png, so it’s probably that. Here’s a graph of its DPS compared to the older wands (when wielded by the sorcerer, the DPS graph of the priest is similar):

The pink line represents the Wand of the Fallen. When considering only one target, it deals more damage than bulwark up to 51 def, more damage than cwand up to 71 def and always deals more damage than recomp and conducting wand. But, of course, it doesn’t pierce like recomp. And even though it seems superior to the conducting wand in every way, remember: it has less range.

<b>Kageboshi</b> (Shuriken)

Imbued with energy from another place, the blade will pierce through any foe.

Tier: Untiered (I suppose);

While key held:

• MP Cost: 10 MP/sec;
  • Effect: Speedy on self;

When key released:

• MP Cost: 80;
  • Damage: 360-440 (Average: 400, 5 dmg/MP);
  • Projectile speed: 14;
  • Range: 8.4;
  • Effect: Shot pierces through enemies and pass through obstacles;

Stat bonus: +2 DEF, +5 VIT;
Fame bonus: 5%;
Feed power: 800.

A new white bag shuriken. It doesn’t specify tier (and funnily enough, it also doesn’t say it’s soulbound), so I’m guessing it’s untiered. It’s a piercing shuriken with the same dmg/MP ratio as the t0 shuriken when hitting only one enemy (doom circle has 9 dmg/MP) and shorter range than all other shurikens (doom circle has range 15). Also, it’s a little bit slower than Doom Circle, but not enough to make a difference, I think.

<b>Kemuridama</b> (Shuriken)

Sky is blue, Roses are red. I’m invisible and my friends are too!

Tier: 6 (???);
MP Cost: 120;
Duration: 3 seconds;
Range: 3;
Cooldown: 6.5 seconds;
Party effect: Invisible;
Fame bonus: 4%;
Feed power: 500;

Now this one is interesting. It comes in a cyan bag, it’s not soulbound and it occupies the same tier as the doom circle, tier 6. It’s said to be a shuriken, but how it works is nothing similar to other shurikens. Apparently, it makes everyone in a radius of 3 around you invisible. And to top it all off, there’s this line in the code:

<Activate effect="Invisible" checkExistingEffect="Invisible">ClearConditionEffectSelf</Activate>

A similar line is found in the code of the puri (and book of Geb), and there it’s responsible for the purification aspect of the tome. So, and I may be very wrong here so correct me anyone that knows more about these things than me, it appears that this shuriken will clear the invisibility off the user as soon as he/she activates the ability, effectively only making other people, not the user, invisible for three seconds.

As always with these things, take all of this with a grain of salt. It’s on testing after all, whatever gets brought into the game might be very different from that.

This looks really good actually!
######Hype
Wait.
#####Hype hype
Oh no.
####Hype hype hype
I hear the hype train.
###Hype hype hype hype
IT’S HERE!
##Hype hype hype hype hype

Where is that kemuridama?

excited for this but not released…

yup xD

Yes, the Kemuridama is not even on the current version of testing. Maybe thet just didn’t think it was good and got rid of it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.