Inputting 16+16 into the Inner Workings calculator gets this response from Craig (probably this year's ARG)

this is driving me insane not gonna lie
me%20when%20i%20am%20muted

maybe the cipher has something to do with this?

in any case there are only 14 different numbers, going up to 17 but 3 4 and 5 are missing for some reason

edit: might be going down a rabbit hole but the first thing i think of when i see 3 4 5 is Pythagorean theorem

Checking the wiki, this dialogue has been in the game for a while now. Consolation of Draconis itself has existed for a while apparently but it has been changed for this event. So this might not be relevant.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/consolation-of-draconis

There’s also a 20 in there, so don’t get too hung up on 3/4/5 stuff.

Also as stated by ElMooth above, the Consolation of Draconis has been existing – the real events are approximately as stated by Craig/the Realm Eye, aside from Oryx being Kabam devs.

This might not help solve the cipher, but when Craig says that the “problem” is special to his home (Sprite World), it is probably because the dragons in LoD were originally sprites. You can look at the realm eye lore for them and they all contain the soul of a sprite.

Maybe it’s possible to find soulless bodies of sprites somewhere, idk.

https://gyazo.com/fa75da10ebaa368676b77d454943a3a2

context: we were talking about the possible links between the sprite world and lair of draconis based on lore

make of this what you will

question; where did you even get those ciphering rules? you used two different substitution ciphers for the two halves

possibly this:

It has a bunch of different cipher types and i think we used it last year.

Ooooo this looks like it basically automates what I was trying to do above with trying to map high frequency letters in the code to high frequency letters in the English language.

With the default automatic settings on that I get:
UNITSEEMISHSOOLIVERYSANDSTUSSAYN
U n it seem ish so olive ry sands t u s say n

So the automatic doesn’t seem good unless if someone fiddles with it to try and make it make sense…

SMCGPANIYEVTORUDLFWHBKJXZQ is the substitution alphabet dCode automatically came up with.

But you can also try to guess a word in the decrypted sentence, if we guess correctly then dCode will decrypt the whole thing for us (had a few attempts focusing on new content as per a ‘new content’ hint from Deca (according to Arrow, see the Discord), but no luck)

Putting my 16+16 calc in (ZQVUBPQRIMIBNSZO) yields OTINASTHEREALCOD
OT in as the real cod?!

well, I dont think it wil actually auto-encrypt it all even if we guess a correct word, but it would help. maybe.

Also as another note, the kingdom stowaway probably will come into this easter egg hunt somewhere, so we may want to start taking note of what he says, and his shipping logs

There’s a few screenshots in the Discord under #leads, feel free to add more to #general then the server owner can move them in.

Hey, i know this isnt anything important but maybe we need to do with this? i saw this is 100% in every sprite and its 16 colors on every side so 16+16 but i know it maybe nothing so its just my look from different side to this mystery :slight_smile:

no that happened before too. just leave it alone

Yeah so based on the ‘16+16’ I tried doing that since just using the cipher on the entire thing didn’t look like it was going to give anything and doing one half at a time gave some things. But I realize I messed up because since its such a small string it’ll just add in letters that would make a word without being the correct thing since theres so many things you can enter.

trust me, I don’t think the consolation is where you should look to go find clues, because the dungeon was made before the ARG started, soo…

Soo…?

how’d do find the code srry I was offline?

The code was in the consolation of draconis.

I mean if the dungeon was made before the ARG, why would there be more clues other than the main code. Also, I think we should taking Occom’s Razor into affect for this, because remember when we were at a dead end before, and we started asking craig pretty much everywhere in the game, when in reality, we just had to type numbers at the right time. Maybe the code is much, much more simple than we think it is.

Not saying that we should only look for simple answers, but rather starting with simple answers, and then going deeper into the rabbit hole