Inspire hahhahahah

I’m tired of the extensive discussion when deca neither listens nor cares so just have this

XDDD @Backpedal @Nevov

How many places are you going to post this video? Just curious, because you’ve put it on at least 3 different threads now.

got them all dw

This thread makes me want to re-enter the everlasting void of nothingness and forget about the existence of this cursed world

Forgive me for being stupid, But apart from the range a colossus sword (i assume) has with inspire, what are you trying to point out?

This seems moreso an issue with the DDocks fight being a complete joke in big groups rather than instance of Inspired being broken.

If we made him paralyse immune, I think it would be more engaging.

just remove paralyze from the game

nah, then archer is just a bad huntress and ctrap is useless and aether orb would be a honey orb

just remove abilities from the game

Just remove classes.

just remove the game

Just remove Wildshadow and Kabam.

DECA is run by a former Kabam employee.

Energized would be bs aswell, just get something completely different.

the location is irrelevant, the point of the video is to show one of many examples of how gamebreaking this is because it’s not like this is how inspire works in deadwater it’s how it works across the entire game
there’s also several other examples like wands and staves offscreening, bows becoming staves, etc
biggest mistake to allow this into the game

removing stun > removing paralyze

just wait until the bard hype dies down.

alternatively they could nerf bard by increasing the mp cost heavily
(so he actually gets to use his high MP pool and WIS)
make the inspire effected by WIS mod (but cap the range increase at x1.3)
or simply increase the cooldown and make the inspire effect act like stat buff. (which need to wear off until they can be reapplied.)

hype is irrelevant, obviously class volume will stop but that doesn’t change the ability at all. Not only the strength of it, but its ease of application is incredible as well. Never should have made it to prod and they certainly won’t go back and fix it now (as they never have with most of their content releases).

I wish the we got classes that have no hatred towards them like wildshadow (or at least not to the amount we have today)

We can all agree samurai sucks.
Some of us can agree ninja is underwhelming unmaxxed/not the best to play
Bard just sucks imo.

Whereas Wizard everyone can agree is good
Same with the original classes.

I just hate mystic overall.