Inspire hahhahahah

Hello, nice to meet you, now you know I exist so please reconsider saying that? I noticed the waki maximum range got increased, did you know (or maybe the change got reverted)? I was already kind of used to its low range but now, man you can slash at 6 tiles away from you. And one big reason why I like the class is also because when I use its ability I can picture in my head, clearly, a guy in japanese-style armour sheathing :wink: back his katana to use a short side-blade to quickly strike enemies.

I, uh, used to dislike it. Now after retrying it out, I say it can be fun but I never met someone how say it is not efficient at its job (though I remember @Orsome saying he disliked the class, the thing I don’t remember is if it was only because he wasn’t finding it fun).

Pretty much exactly that

I will admit when i actually play wizard I don’t mind it as much but I think I would have enjoyed another stave class more. Shame I now have an ST spell taking up my vault :sweat_smile:

no

no

like most classes, to be fair

also fair, but mystic can be pretty fun if you just don’t stasis that often

There’s an issue when it comes to new classes, and it’s that most of the existing classes pretty much already cover the major ideas for abilities in my opinion. We have four separate ways to increase group dps (expose, curse, berserk, damaging) already for example.

Er…it’s…still 4.4 for all tiered Wakis, afaik…

Speak for yourself! I’ve had more fun playing Samurai than playing Rogue.
It’s a matter of perspective, as so far I’ve seen Samurai either greatly disliked, or greatly loved.
Some people enjoy more complex abilities like Trickster’s prisms and Mystic’s orbs, others prefer the simpler ones like Samurai’s waki and Sorcerer’s scepter.

So it did get reverted, because I remember being able to slash from further than 4.4 with the t6 and telling my friend about it (found out during a call), even the description said it was 6 tiles.After finding out, I checked the wiki and it was unchanged: 4.4 tiles. Another thing I remember is that the eastern waki had 5.7 tiles maximum, so less than the t6 which made it less safe.

Edit: Oh, forgot to say that its been a while since I played, so maybe they did have time to revert.

Yo by the way thanks for saving my Ancient Stone Sword, my memory is letting me down frequently.

Don’t want to feed it?

A way better use for Inspire would have been as a solo effect for a new dagger/katana/sword class, because it gels best with single shot closer range weapons, and the party effect lets be honest is silly/broken.

I just want energised

LOL. Samurai is OP with max Mana build. Pair that with Watarimono or Royal Wakizashi, you can even solo Janus.

Yo just got back in to the game, range of wakis are 6,2 tiles in description and they do have the range it says when you try it (yes tiered wakis). Is it a bug? Or we missed an update?

hmmm, I find it hard to cast it in corridors but its still feasible, do you find it easy? Other than that yeah its pretty simple, but the applications I feel are multiple.

Ah, I believe we have a case of misinterpreting information.
The casting range is 4.4 tiles, but the projectile range is 6.3.

Oh? But its strange though, because I feel like it casts from farther than before. Oh well, I’ll check it in more depth the next time I play, but for now yes, I think you’re right.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.