Instant messaging groups

Dunno if it has been suggested.

Bur areas designated to where forumers can chat with no delay e.c.t (Maybe if it got fancy with mic’s)

But kinda like a forum texting area… Ish…

(Because of the recent spam areas and off topic derailing)

I believe the forums have a built in PM system, but its been deactivated, not sure why.

Anyway that’s not exactly what you’re looking for, I would be in support of this. Would probably be too much work to make if it’s not built in though.

Are you in the discord: https://discord.gg/JyXPKHw

But it would be good if it were integrated into the forum.

well its been suggested a few time, since we dont have it, you should join the discord that curlip posted!

Yeah, the private messaging system built into the forum has been disabled in favor of the messaging system built into RealmEye. The available features are largely comparable, including the ability to send messages within a group of people instead of just between individuals. Only drawback is it’s lack of integration in the forum. It looks like the RealmEye guys ran into some roadblocks further integrating the forum to the wider website.

@Keenanryan, if you’re looking for something more like instant messaging then the Discord chat linked by @Curlip is your best bet. There’s also the old IRC, but it’s idle 95% of the time so may not be what you’re looking for.

Image I got when i google IRC

Yep, discord is your best bet

Somebody has made the following thread which might be what you are wanting?:

Also the general chat thread, the forums is already pretty instant in that new posts load relatively quickly (when you aren’t a tech guy and have no idea what the right term is :/)

IMO Discord is your best bet. it’s easy to use, you don’t have to download it(tho recommend downloading it)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.