Instant Tomb boss activator

I don’t have any sprites or anything. If someone can make me a sprite for this that would be cool
But it would be cool if there was an item like inc that would automatically activate the tomb bosses without killing any sarcs.

Tomb INC?

That would be used to troll so much. Imagine someone using this in a public Tomb; so many people would die.

Dont put incomplete ideas.

lol rip accuracy farming on inactive bosses. Also feels like i can use this to troll somehow, whether it to be by screwing with people with weaken that are clearing a sarc. Or lure them all away and then cloak and use this. there are probably more that i cant think of rn.

they would change their habit of sitting in the middle.

So, to implement this item, the Tomb loses its most unique feature (the bosses being in the spawnroom).

i meant the players

Eh, still. Trolling could go down.

So, basically the idea is to have an item that lets you bypass the whole purpose of a dungeon?
While we’re at it, I’ve got a few too-

1. Forgotten Activator : if used in a shatters, it spawns a secret passage (kinda like the one Guill opens) straight to the Forgotten King fight area
  2. Arachna’s Baby : if used in an epic spider den, it makes Arachna run to wherever you are, and instantly activates the fight.
  3. Thessal’s Trident : kills all enemies in the OT
  4. Oryx’s Absinthe : kills all oryxes, across all servers, no matter whether they have spawned or are yet to spawn.

Seriously though. How lazy can you be?

It is an interesting idea, an inc-like device that would insta-awaken the bosses. Yeah I wouldn’t mind if this was a thing.

It could give an announcement/countdown so that rushers have time to TP back, & lazies in boss room get fair warning. It is after all possible that the bosses could awaken after only 1 or 2 sarcs. So people at present can’t assume on a tomb being “5 minutes minimum” that they can afk in safety, or anything. It wouldn’t be any different from this.

And anyone wanting to sarc farm for Geb items/T-room hunt, can still always do that afterwards.

Well we already have the lava walk allowing bypass of the last section if you have a very powerful pet, or enough healers. A (safe) shortcut useable by not just elite pet players would be fairer than this, wouldn’t it?

No

This requires some modicum of coordination or strategy, right? Even then, lava walking, as exhilarating as it may seem is in the end cheesing the purpose of the dungeon.

If they start selling bs like a tomb activator, why not just start selling that apple of maxening and stuff too?

An item that when you consume it triggers [couldn’t find another word lmao] the bosses and the 3 bosses warn other players in messages that they have been awakened or some shit and then 10 seconds later they become vulnerable and can kill players [ this is not my idea but a lot of people complained that it would kill people and it would be such a troll item and the main creator of this idea didn’t decide to edit his post.] The person who thought of this is “RedXtra”.

Here’s your “Instant Tomb Boss Activator” :wink: Ice Tomb Key

Exactly what I was thinking lol.

Literally an insta pseudo tomb

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.