Internal Error. Please wait 10 minutes to try again!

I’m getting this too. For 3 days now. Trying to recover a mule account but no dice.

It might have been banned in the recent banwave

wait did they randomly ban people for no reason?

I think there was an accident

i just got that error and im seriously pissed cuz i was in chain dungeons
fucking dupers, i was 3 mana from MAX

yea im currently gettin hacked and the son of a bitch changed my password before i could because the “EMAIL ALREADY SENT” so dumbb and I cant get anywhere, while this guy laughs and throws my uts away

how do u know ur get hacc

I thought it was “UGANDA FOREVA”

so i close this too xD

Good question. No, I don’t think you need to :joy:

So I had this error, hadn’t accessed the account since June, couldnt access account for several weeks, had to have Deca manually reset the password, finally gained access to the account. I had over 1000 life on that account, everything was gone. From what I read in this thread there was a banwave by Deca. If this was the case would Deca be responsible for removing the items? Or was I hacked. Before you ask, no, my name wasn’t on “the list” and I never used a client. Never shared info. I’ve been fruitlessly trying to contact support for a human being, and only getting automated back. Any idea? If this was a hack this is the second one I’ve been involved in, putting me up to 1800 life lost roughly.

Lit cool story fam dab :dab:

Real talk, if you really never give out your password etc then there’s not much you could have done because the hacker must have cracked your password. If that’s the case, any other security etc was moot soooo

What was the banwave for?

Accidents happen sometimes. However, I think that particular banwave was because someone made a hacked client that logged its users and then submitted them to DECA, so a banwave was used to flush out all the hackers.

i like how this topic has been bumped like 10 times

It seems its easier to get 10min dced after just getting off one. also apparently if you try to go into uss too many times it dcs u.

Seems dumb to use a catchall like that. I guess theres a reason for that, huh? Lets keep this thread alive forever.

1.) Fuck hackers, I’ll just pass this info on.

2.) Fuck hackers, they deserve to be robbed by me and then I’ll pass this info on.

3.) Fuck hackers, alternative motives.

Any idea around when this happened, and, if not, someone, or, ideally, the group involved. I’m trying to understand my situation and if what I suspect is true, there are potential issues in how “banwaves” are handled. DECA succeeds in providing information about the future but fails in providing information about the present and past. This is a transparency issue. Thanks for help.

This actually happened to a guildie of mine too, he’s also doesn’t hack but one day he went on his wizzy and was missing a soulless and deca. He then checked his vaults and found a few more expensive items missing.

On a post actually related to the topic, I’ve been getting 10 minuted a lot more often lately. Last night I got 10 min. 3 separate times.

why is this post still alive? cant we just wait ten minutes? that’s what I do.

What you should do is exit everything related to rotmg and wait 10min or 10+min. Then log back in. It should work. If not, try again