Internet Lag in Chrome and Computer Lag in Flash Projector

Hi! I’ve discovered RotMG about a month ago and I’ve been playing in chrome all this time.

In Chrome it has worked wonders FPS-wise, most of the time stuck in 60fps and dropping just sometimes when there’s too much stuff going on, but still looks fluid. However, in some instances, when too much stuff clog up in the screen (Cube god, Parasite Chambers boss, right before the Oryx Guardians chamber, etc), the game lags so much (internet-wise) that the screen gets half filled with black blocks and I usually disconnect right after.

So about 3 days ago, I tried to play in flash projector. It works wonders internet-wise, but it lags a lot on the fps. I’ve switched from Flash Projector 30 to FP 18, FP 15 and FP 14 and, while there was a performance boost, it still lags a lot, especially on bosses, making dodging (which was trivial on chrome) a much harder task.

So I’m here for ask for some help. I live in South America, my Windows is 10 and I’d like to play both without internet and fps lag at the same time (which is possible from the different ways I’ve cited, but not at the same time).

Thanks for your time.

Chrome has always been that way and it doesn’t seem like it will ever change. It’s just the way that pepper flashplayer is built. On the other hand, making your flash player window smaller or not playing on fullscreen will increase performance. Also activating experimental options will help if you haven’t done that already.

I did. I tried to change most of the options available in the game trying to find a better result. In the end, disabling loads of things actually help a bit, but in no way it makes the Flash Projector compare to chrome fps-wise.

I guess it just sucks that only one of them is available at a time. :frowning:

Internet explorer runs rotmg the fastest on shitty laptops.

i have this problem too, deca probably wont make the servers better since they’re busy porting realm to unity, wich will increase fps

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.