Interview with a tester: Meet Seelpit

But I already have,

@Seelpit

Poggers, who is gonna be next?

Truly shocked that your favorite dungeon isn’t the Nest! Fun to see this introduction after seeing you around the forums for so many years. Best of luck with your studies!

finally, a name i recognise

From her words:

Exaltations are a very long-term goal for most people. (Not to mention near inaccessible when you only do public dungeons…has anyone ever done a public Void, let alone 75?)

I do remember someone on Reddit created an idea of Exaltation dungeons drops from event boss should be counted twice for completion, this means that instead of taking 75 key pops, it would take 38 pub Cult to Exalt your Speed (assume it was all pub Cult from Sentry himself).

It’s a win-win situation and it does not render Key-popping useless.

This does seem like a good idea on paper, but then again discords could take advantage of this, and alongside that make fully exalting characters an easy feat by exploiting it with aforementioned discord groups

Do you mean this could encourage event notifiers?

Nah, I don’t think so. It would be faster to just pop keys for a discord. It is pretty difficult to find a realm that can accommodate all the raiders and keep the event alive until everyone’s TP delay has expired.

This would be amazing for casual players I love it!

Yeah, but now thinking it over again, i completely forgot about the TP cooldown, which would make it a strong coinflip. The feature would sure be a nice one