Invisible karma bar for white bag poll

#if you don’t know what is karma bar
##it make you able to grind for white bag without RGN[poll type=multiple min=1 max=2 public=true]

• 1.yes i hate RGN so i need this
  • 2.RGN is fine there on need for this
    [/poll]

UT trading weekend, wot
Karma System (or - reducing the RNG factor)
Some ideas/fixes I want to share
RNG or "Effort system"?
Karma System (or - reducing the RNG factor)

How would this work exactly?

bad

I guess you mean that the current RNG system for whitebags should be replaced with a system where you are guaranted to get the item after a fixed number of runs and not before?

I would hope it isn’t that, that’d be boring. I’d approve if the probability of getting the white bag is quasi-exponential, it gets slightly higher with each consecutive dungeon, but very slowly.

Voted no.
I’d prefer other solutions, eg. items drop rates higher, or unsb, or same UT drops at multi location (like Jugg does), or UTs available via other routes (Tinkerer quests, event chests).

I don’t want to see when I go into an UDL on a karmabar that this is my 4/250 so I better get busy on the grindathon if I want that dbow. I prefer every UDL I go in to be the same for me as for everyone and just a fair RNG chance that it happens.

I voted no as white bags are not essentials, just nice bonuses. If they are essential, then i think this system should be used.

dbow

isnt essential

Agreed, I think the game would become more of a hassle. Also, so many successful loot RPG games have RNG in them, why should Realm be any different?

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

agree tbh, but a great concept

It’s VERY, VERY VERY useful, but the archer and huntress functions nicely without it. If it is essential, we should have a karma system just for that… MAYBE

I, for one, don’t understand what have you against RGN. Apparently it’s important for binding calcium and stuff.

RNG is what makes the game fun…

Is it chemistry joke?

It is additional features for
Player that has very very very bad luck

Not to replace .

Yeah …

The only players with bad luck are those who dont understand probabilties.

who dont understand probabilties. How that relate to luck?