Invisible karma bar for white bag poll

I think it has to do with bad luck being as true as good luck; they’re the same, and people who understand probabilities would understand that luck of a coin flip is neither good nor bad.

If anything, it’s just the nature of human that feels loss double or triple as powerful over gains.

Cashers/Whalers for keys would fill their vaults with dungeon whites in no time at all. As much as I would love to get my very first shatts white (a bracer) back, as well as being a devoted casher myself, I see this as a huge flaw if it were to be implemented.

Basically is, pretty useless without it

I think he means something similar to how Hearthstone works, as this is the only example i’ve got, basically, if you didn’t get a legendary card in the last 59 card packs, your 60th one will guarantee you a legendary, but 1-59 still have the chance to give it to you, at least so i’ve heard about all that.

So say you’re hunting a doom bow, the drop rate is 1%, and if you do 99 UDLs ( Obviously example number. ) without getting a doom bow, the next UDL you do would give you a doom bow, guaranteed, as long as you hit the soulbound requirement on each of those udls, and each of those would still have the chance to give it to you.

I don’t see anything wrong with this idea, I think it’d be a great addition, but would require a lot of balancing so people aren’t swimming in UTs, like literally a pool full of UTs.

I play hearthstone and I’ve never heard of the guaranteed legendary after 60 packs, where did you hear this?

I heard it from my brother, although I don’t know where he got it from specifically, might not be a mechanic at all, or might be a completely different number, I honestly don’t know, but i’m inclined to believe him.

I think that this system would be perfect. I have farmed over 300 abysses and don’t have a dblade to show for it.

Hear me out before you instantly start hammering at the keyboard.

This isn’t an original concept, I’ve seen a couple other games do it. The long and short of it is a guaranteed drop after performing an action a certain amount of times.

Reason for this is soulbound UTs from dungeons such as UDL/abyss. Guildmate has run ~500 snakes and never had a bulwark (the droprate, I imagine, is slightly higher than 1/500). Not sure how many UDLs I’ve run but I’ve done at least 50 just the past few days, and just wis.

After a set, preferably high number of dungeon runs (100? 200?), you’d basically get a guaranteed drop of that dungeon’s SB UT (possibly with a message?). If you get it by RNG, the counter resets.

Optimally, Deca would be able to enable/disable and configure this feature per enemy. If notifiers running after sphinxes/herms trying to get a guaranteed jugg becomes a problem, just switch it off. If suddenly everyone and their mother has a dbow from running 100 UDLs, then raise the requirement to 200.

Just feel like this would add some consistency to the game without making it too easy.

Also - even if people hate this as a loot system for whatever reason, could this at least be applied to mystery boxes? I don’t buy them myself, but I’ve seen it work with other games. Might even make people buy more knowing they’ll get a guaranteed result eventually.

tl;dr pls dbow decker

No, no , no this completely destroys the grinding part of the game, and the excitement of surprise you get from getting a white will be ruined.

Oh jeez, I didn’t even see that. I’m sorry :confused: I did check for similar topics, and I’m unsure how I missed that.

Upon closer inspection this topic seems to lack thought and definitely lacks explanation, but if they want to merge, go ahead.

Running hundreds of dungeons without getting a single white counts as grinding, I think, and you don’t get the surprise/excitement if you never get the white.

Then grind some more and you’ll get it.

I see you have put these two words in the same sentence. Let me stop you right there.

see the fanboy separating them? its two complete sentences boi

You don’t really need a “pity timer”; at some point will get that white bag, just sometimes later than others.

It’s actually not

You made it into a compound sentence, 1v1 me

It’s been five years (my old account is swordrush if you’d like to check when I started playing). When am I going to get one? All I hear is grind more, but after self maxing wis on numerous characters, you’d think I’d have at least one to show for it (^;

I’d call it less “pity timer” than rewarding diligence. You might argue that I’ll get one eventually, but how much more time do I need to put in?

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/owlprint/607/

as someone who as painfully experienced a true grind to the state of physical discomfort and pain, allow me to say:

#FUCK GRINDING

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.