Is a rare pet worth it?

I have a 50/45 heal/mheal pet and I was wondering if I should keep it or fuse to rare once available. Also how much does a 70/70 heal/mheal pet heal (30,45 a second is what I thought)

40 HP 17 MP every ~2 seconds

Well, there isn’t much else you can do with fame anyway and it’s not hard to feed UTs or other high feed power items that you won’t need, so it’s worth it. Just don’t stress over it, keep playing and you’ll eventually get a maxed rare. After maxed rare it’s a whole other story.

Wow that’s more than I thought thanks

13 mp

Definetely worth it. It’s easy to get if you play long enough and it’s enough to complete a lot of endgame content.

17 MP (69 is same as 70, just a bit slower)

in most cases, a rare pet is worth it

Get legendary pet. You can get it by spending a small 20$ on pat food. Get at least 10,000 fame though.

all next level pets are worth it, if they are within your means to obtain.

70 mheal unlocks your first perma ability, and by 80 mheal you’ll have hit a few more. So yeah, rares are worth, and legendary’s are literally game changers.

For reference on perma abilities.

Thanks
But this thread has been solved and is very old

You need 25k fame to upgrade pet yard to house legendaries. Just focus on getting rare for now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.