Is crown on mystic worth?

is it viable or worth?

Crown I feel is the best of the 3 shatters whites for mystic, however I feel crown would be better spent on a class like ninja. Though if mystic is your main then go for it. :sunglasses:

Not when you’re 0/8. I recommend you remove the two ice crowns from your tix and mystic until you are at least 4/8 (def included)

Max those chars before you put tops and crowns on them. Start out with old tops and epxos or something until your chars are maxed.

Edit:

crown needs to be on a higher maxed char

There are like 7 classes where it would be put to a better use

felt like expo is better on mystic, easier to get and 4 def, but crown is general for every classes

People hate on mystic too much…

I’d say it is viable on mystic to get more dps, but I’d say a pyra or a bracer would be better.

Agreed, or an omni. Mystic needs high survivability and lots of mana to operate effectively.

Finally, a highly subjective sentence that I cucking agree with.

crown is good on almost anything, the class being good on the other hand…

Mystic is arguably the most versatile and powerful of the three staff classes if you can control her ability, it’s just that there are so many other classes crown would be wayyy better on.

The most versatile class right now?

Yeah. I would recommend not putting anything you really care about on a character that is less than 4/8 (but that’s just me).

YES. It can pause enemies, buff group DPS by 20% (or not if you don’t want to), give itself berserk, and in some situations, give itself speedy or slow enemies. It just takes a little practice: you can’t simply pick this class up and play it effectively in 5 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.