• Yes God Exists.
  • No God Does Not Exist.

0 voters

AHEM

:unamused:

Shatter won’t like this thread

why so?

He’s a hard atheist.

See I don’t think there’s a “God” out there. I can see why there could be a “God” out there. If you can show me sufficient proof of a god/God then I will believe there is one.

Also a side note. How do you know your “God” is benevolent?

We exist.

So?

shatter seems to have good reasons to believe in things so i’d like to hear why he believes in god.

You mean doesn’t believe?

yeah lmao.

We exist and haven’t been mercilessly slaughtered for not worshipping him

Something a non-benevolent god would do

You’re contradicting yourself there. If we haven’t been mercilessly slaughtered (we have) then God would be benevolent. If we have been slaughtered mercilessly then they aren’t fully benevolent and only kind to their followers.

God is such a fucking lie rofl

It’s basically just a bunch of incompetent people having to rely on a “all powerful” figure, and falling face first into the ground once God doesn’t actually do anything xdddd

As in immediately, most of use get a chance to live a good life and some die happy, what I mean is all of us would already have died in some horrible gruesome way unless we worshipped the god

How do you know this. Before mankind was the apes and animals. They didn’t worship any god and they still don’t. Early humans didn’t worship gods, how are they alive?

Becaus if there is a god he’s benevolent

I have the definitive answer to this question

maybe

Just because he didn’t kill living beings without the power to worship doesn’t mean he’s benevolent. It just means he knows what he’s created and isn’t dumb. There have been countless wars in the name of “God”, if he was truly benevolent he wouldn’t have gone and let this happen.

“god”

can you expand upon this?

any and all gods? religion in general?

Pretty sure they’re referring to any deity that you do/don’t believe in.