Is it impossible to hit keyper as a melee when he is throwing keys?

Everytime there is a keyper somebody dies. Is he too op?

you can get definetly get hits in

or you can just secure your sb in another phase and let other people do that part

it’s a bit dodgy, but he doesn’t throw the keys in all directions, there’s always a little area where you’re safe. you can circle with that safe spot and get damage in, but i’d recommend what @Mynamerr said

from all the deaths i’ve seen, i wouldn’t recommend it
there are a couple open spots, but they shoot confuse at you
IF i were to go in that spot, i’d be circling left (not that you have a choice or anything), because left = back, when confused

during key phase you should just sit back and let the confuse control gods and the hackers deal with the boss, the keys do a ton of damage and you’ll most likely get confused into the shots.

If you have thicc mheal, when he first spawns he doesn’t atac so you can try to get a chainstun in. Would not recommend because of his spastic jumping all over the place though.

Just play ranged xD

I highly suggest using a Crystal Sword during that phase. Otherwise, try to get hit by the confuse shots on purpose so your controls stay consistent.

That said, it’s extremely risky!

Do you know about the little opening where you can circle that AnkitRoy mentioned? The confuse makes it aids but as long as you’re not laggy you can safely do that phase. Just “tap” your movement keys instead of moving continuously so you can tell when confuse runs out / kicks in and switch accordingly. Also that’ll make sure you don’t accidentally run into a lot of shots really quickly.

That is what oreo is for! :smiley:

confuse control god checking in. regular rotation is E and A. confused is Q and S. simple switch. keep tapping and releasing instead of holding to stay in the zone. otherwise you’d run head first into the shots.

Just plan ahead, make sure the melee you are using is ninja, and stand just outside the circle spamming stars at him. That’s how I get sb every time.

I wouldn’t recommend trying. I’ve seen really nice characters instantly get murdered from the confusing shots and shotguns. Wait the phase out. As long as you have decent gear, you’ll be able to get SB in comfortably later on. I wouldn’t say the Keyper is OP, but he is indeed a challenge for melees.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.