Is it me or is my luck really that bad?

I currently have a 6/8 knight (nearly 7/8 yipeeeee) and I’ve done about 80 or 90 Mad Labs.

NO EXPO NO WHITES

*gets cyan - “finally expo!”… *gets roc leather - “ugh… oh well there’s the second boss”… "gets another cyan - “it better be an expo… if it’s a roc again i’ll rage”… *gets t10 robe

Is the expo/white bag rate in Mad Labs really that rare? Or is my luck just horrible?

Share your bad luck stories here!

personally, i had a similar experience, it took me a long time to get my first lab robe, but right after i got my first i got a lot more right after, i soloed 40 labs first and second bosses (of course) and got no UTs whatsoever, then a while later (prob only did like 5 labs in large groups) i did 15 with a small group (roughly) got 4 Expos and a lab robe and 2 conductings. so truthfully, they arent your just getting extremely unlucky

There is a lot of randomness to it. I personally got 2 whites before i got my first expo in the course of around 2 months so you probably are having some bad luck when it comes to mad lab. I guess the only advice i can give you is to go in with a smaller amount of people to try your luck at a soul-bound drop.

…or get some ghost pirate rum and rush the boss so you get like 5 to 10 hits in before everyone else can teleport to you, That’s my personal method.

same for almost everything except labs
labs are my normal, evenly spaced whites
~100 labs - 5/6 expos, 2 robes, 1 conducting, 1 fumi

To be honest, luck is all a perspective, (I know you have heard that a lot probably). 100 mad labs and still no whites or expo, thats super unlucky!.. Or is it? I mean if you consider everything that’s going on, like others in your dungeon or the loot consistancy, there are really other factors. And also, you can’t expect a white bag, quote “Colored a majestic white and tied with a beautiful blue string, these contain some of the rarest untiered items and are considered the best type of bag.” to be THAT easy to get, can you? I mean, realistically you SHOULD have found it by now, but if it was a 1/75 chance to find it, and you still havn’t found it by 100, your really not THAT lucky, just slightly under average luck. Besides, if you wanted to focus labs you could probably manage to do another 100 in a couple days if you wanted to, thats not too much to ask is it? haha, best of luck finding whatever your looking for!

– Landers <3

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Ive done 405 sprite worlds and I’ve gotten 2 Eps. 82 Udls and no bow (not really surprising but disappointing because the drop rate for those is 1/100) 250 something abysses and only 1 dblade.
2 lods and leaf dragon armor KEK

About 2 years ago i was farming Labs for a fulmi. I had done tons, probably a couple of hundred or more. I was doing most of them solo and got pretty fast at rushing to the first boss. Then I got 3 fulminations in a week. I have not gotten one since.

Keep trying and RNG will finally give in to your persistence.

Calls RNGesus here.

Hey, RNGesus, can you get this guy an Expo?

RNG replies, “When I feel like it.”

be happy you have a 6/8. i have played for almost 2 years and i only have 2 white bags. that arent on my main. my friend says that i am just really unlucky, but when he gets a white bag it makes me cri on the inside.

i did about 100 so these 1.5 months and gotten about 7 expos and 3 robes

been busy with dbow hunt:D

I was not counting robes or expos. I did get those. It was the fulmi I wanted.

it’s weird. I keep getting Puri, Fulmi, Expo, etc. I need a Lab Robe.

consolemc has changed his profile pic again. next it will be shatter’s angry pet

Sits on green potion

Bro… welcome to my world

That was a bad teleport, Don’t assume you know everyone’s deaths until you see them personally.

I think you’re just really unlucky. I don’t think i’ve done anywhere near as much labs as you and i get an expo maybe every 3rd lab I do. Definitely helps to do the second since i’ve gotten much more from there. I’ve gotten 2 fulmis (both in one day) and one lab robe. Never had a conducting though.

I wasn’t assuming, I once saw someone use grum on first in a lab and he sat on one… -.-

Still haven’t gotten an expo…