Is It Necessary to get a better staff?

My Wizard just got to 6/8 :smile: . anyway is it necessary to buy a t12 staff with 1-2 life when I already have a t11 staff? or should i just keep using my t11?

Use your T11. It’s a waste. Only time I buy Cosmic is to merch.

what about like a staff of the rising sun?

It’s a rich man’s vanity. Unnecessary. Tbh cosmic looks pretty good too.
But really though. I think you’re better off with astral and an ep if you want.
Although for a wizard I recommend getting soulless or shendyt. Good survivability for your wizard.

And also, pierce spell is good too. Not necessary, but very helpful.
It’s gonna cost you a fortune, though.

Staff of the Rising Sun is just a more expensive prettier Cosmic. Same stats different art. I’d say stick with old tops

T11 Staff, T5 Spell, T12 Armor, Exalted HP or Paramount HP or Expo and thosenstuffs

Looking at your current set, you’re fine.

If you wanna get tops and get a better wizard better farming 02 than buying. You can also get the marks for quests or even other useful gear to sell or use too.
Useful server: https://discord.gg/6WGKHTU (realm closers)
Recommendations:
-EP (very very useful, not just for test chest, but for some other enemies as well.) (farm sprite)
-Gsorc (useful and not extremely expensive) (farm 02)
-Exa hp/deca/ubhp (survivability is a priority in this game and is a main flaw in the wizard) (buy)
-Ele det (dollar dollar bill yo money money everyday soon you’ll be bathing in loot) (i recommend 02)

Other useful stuff:
-Cosmic (then again, only if you have some spare life. Not necessary, but a little bit more dmg) (farm or buy)
-soulless/shendyt (survivability as the wizard already has good damage spd range and mana) (buy but really you can live without this)
-pierce spell (only if you’re planning to do high def dungeons, really useful on guardians tho)
-sun staff (reallllyyy dont recommend but if you wanna look flashy go ahead)

stuff that could be useful if you come across it:
-lost halls ut staff (amazing dps)
-vital unity (meh if you wanna farm for that)
-star mother (^^^)

and if you wanna buy a better set for your current wizard i suggest:
[priorities are the ones i really suggest getting]
-ep (white but its good and sprites arent too bad) (priority)
-exa hp (a life but better off farming) price: 1 life - 1 mana (priority)
-gsorc (ez to farm but its a mana so thats good too) 1 mana (priority)
-ele det (extra dps why not [better to farm o2 for this tho) 1 - 2 life
-cosmic (unnecessary but easy to farm so why not) 1 life

damnit ninja’d

It’s not necessary at all. Stick with the Astral.

There’s a 3.5 average damage per shot difference. So minimal it doesn’t matter.

Cosmic is easily bought for 1 mana these days.

Even then its not really worth it. Here is a direct comparision between drinking 4 atts and using a cosmic

and selling them for defs is an better option, even for maxing a secondary char.

well cosmic is cheap as a top guess buy it also there not much difference in the damage as the base dmg slightly higher which makes no difference prefer buy when its low demand its sells cheaper

That’s impossible…

I should have screenshots somewhere, I screenshot all my trades

I’ll try find them when I have time

When was this?

Few weeks ago

Yeah those are really rare…

id get a cosmic
cosmic is 1L, pretty cheap
ur wizzy could pay that back ez, just do a pub tomb

Yea probably getting a cosmic is a good idea. Can get more dps and can get what you paid back pretty easily like a pub tomb like @PIGGIESFAR mentioned.

This is a little off topic but i actually like to use Staff of the Serpent Crystal as i begin in a new class that uses the staff. It has 60-70 Dmg per shot plus a 10% bonus in fire rate, its a great starter staff and is just better than a t8 staff.

Anyways, yea get t12 staff.

you don’t use wands on wizards anyway…