Is It Still Possible to Dupe?

Of course it’s possible. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain wrong. Like, how do you think websites like Realmstock.com and all those other realm item websites have endless amounts of ST’s, pots and other gear? They certainly don’t farm it fair and square… Why do you think DECA says buying from any of those sites is a bannable offense? Because those websites are selling duped items and duping is against ROTMG TOS! #Checkmate #Say :cheese:

Uhhhhhh maybe from stockpiled mules? When duping WAS possible?

Dude I feel like being blinded from MPGH is honestly detrimental to the community because people like you think duping is possible…

Yea hah show me the evidence and I’ll deny it

I really shouldn’t be saying anything, but I know a duper, and yes it is still possible to dupe, and no I can’t tell you how, and yes I will tell you his name. Only if I get 8 Ring of Decades (already in stock :upside_down_face:).

I wonder how long this account will last

Aren’t you that guy who says that UTs should be tradable even with duping?

Sadly there is. There is even a way to dupe uts which is insane. One of the big guilds knows how to do it aparently.

Ill show you a patched method. Archived from 2014 ofc

It’s patched, so IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

there is a dupe method out there, someone was selling a dupe on tradingpost not long ago kid

Literally 23 hour ago, it’ll probably be posted again in an hour (daily shit) :joy::ok_hand:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :100::100::100::ok_hand:

Daily one posted again :joy::ok_hand:

And you know it’s not fake?

Yep.

Because you definitely know everything… Just keep thinking duping isn’t possible… With technology today, ANYTHING is possible!

EXACTLY! I feel like the people who deny it are the ones out there duping. Lol.

@Plveuk @TokinBud don’t respond to him he’s just a alt of some garbage. He’s just going to try to get a rise from you. Let’s just all ignore him this time and let the mods handle what needs to be done

its dreaddrake i think, or at least thats what shatter told me idk

Ok, how much is it. I will buy it just to prove it’s a scam. If it works I’ll publicly release it. Link?