Is It Still Possible to Dupe?

sorry not random, wrong

While it is morally dubious to pay informants or grant legal immunity to witnesses, I view things like these as damage mitigation. Instead of putting in hours of manpower to identify a dupe method, a reward in the range of hundreds would be more time and cost effective.

For one selling any thing online that isent through a legit site that is going to report that sale to your govnement for tax information is illegal.

Tax evasion and fraud. A crime that is commonly committed online and people are commonly arrested for it. Every government in the world wants their money which is your tax that you pay on what you earnings. Just wanted to highlight this for everyone

Deca would never participate in such ordeals because they are smart enough to know the legality of it.

The world isent a free market to buy and sell as you want.

Also 10,000 american dollars that’s hilarious.

Your just using the drag drop glitch.

:feelscringeman:

Ancient stone sword has a random number generator now? Damn, I really need to start farming for it.

The ignorance of this comment is actually mindblowing. Are you trying to exemplify star racism?

Yeah, pm me im selling methods for cheap

0/10 too much hp pots

I don’t get if ur joking or not.

I don’t get your post either.

Ok if duping isn’t possible than answer me this ONE question… HOW TF does realmstock.com have an unlimited supply of Greater Dex potions?! And don’t sit there and try to say that they rely on stockpiles, because that dungeon has barely existed for a few months… And don’t even get me started on the Greater Wis potions, because they are IMPOSSIBLE to get in-game…

try not to talk about RWT here kthxbye. also I know a RWT site that buys items from players for expensive and sells for cheap. i think they shut down 2-3 years ago though lol (not dupe?)

also, Feiandfang is XIYANGYANG, which is DreadDrake, which is banned (on all 3 accounts lol)

Ofc there is a dupe, but its being held private because all the kids would ruin it. So many dupes have been lost because busters and people making yt vids about it. Its best to keep it to those who can control their greed and not mass dupe to keep deca thinking theyve fixed duping.

possible, but let’s just not

Or, you know, fixing exploits like these to begin with so that duping doesn’t exist and we can have an open market sounds pretty okay too. But keeping duping alive and underground so that the few may profit in perpetuity while the rest suffer, endlessly grinding for whites that most will never see, so that the kids won’t ruin it, sounds pretty okay too.

We learnt from our mistakes. It’s better to be private.

RWT websites and many players still know duping methods. I know for a fact there is a duping method that my friend uses that can double your login calendar rewards, but that isn’t that much of a big deal compared to mass duping tradable items to simulate profit.

All the money Deca would lose when you dupe Ambrosia…

Its just 1 ambrosia versus 2 ambrosia. When you are feeding divine pets it takes like 4-5 ambrosia to level it up once.