Is it worth investing in this game?

and dont say “why would i get banned”… you telling me ur rank 9, 3 month old acc, war with over 2k fame, 40 deaths , not one death has even close to a maxed stat or even old tops in fact… either your an alt (if you where an alt you would most likely know the question your asking) or you use some sort of assistance via hacked client ect

but thats my just my educated guess

I didn’t know that. I thought that after it was gone it was gone for good. When I first started the game I missed out on the starter pack but now I might get it. Thanks for the heads up.

Can I pose my argument for how they are MUCH better than Kabam?

Use some sort of assistance I think is very possible.

Hacked client? Not necessarily.

The stats and the characters… well, he could just have very good friends. I feed my friends (that need it) and get fed by my other friends (that are too good at this game for me)

The 2300 fame is a bit sketchy though… usually newer players have a hard time keeping characters alive.
That being said, innocent until proven guilty.

He could’ve found the fame train/done LH’es.

All you have to do for the LH is follow RL’s orders (Only applicable for PLH’s)

tbh I still doubt it’s a legit account
the intervals his fame is gained at doesn’t look like it’s from LHs

I have not analyzed his rate of fame gain, so…

Or this game has just become 5x easier in the last few years.

nah, more like 2-3x.

Is fame training bad?
I was told it was a good way to get something out of it when your chat dies.

definitely not bad, but the some players think it is. it’s just a faster and easier way to get fame

Question: Would he know that LH is a thing?

what? lost halls? i know that, ive been ghosting these forums for a couple months

just don’t buy lootboxes. whatever you fucking do, don’t buy the mystery boxes. ever. EVER.

But yea, Beginner’s pack is really nice, but get the feel of the game first. I had one character slot for the longest of time. And most storage can be done through muling (aside from UTs if you end up collecting those.)

In my vault I have (atm): ray Katana, cbow, ctrap, csilk, spectral, shatters key, murky poison and plane walker.

Are all of these worth keeping?

Drop spec. It’s garbage.
Inb4 screeching.

yes.

and don’t drop spec
please.

I’ve gotten more daggers than specs

:frowning:

I would basically never use spec. 3 def and 2 dex for 3 att and 3 spd? The dex and att essentially cancel, and 3 spd is nothing. The dagger on the other hand is actually helpful, and has higher dps than foul.

At the time you spend money on it, it feels worth it.
The short period of time after all the gold is gone, usually feels not worth it.
Time spent playing afterwards with new quality of life stuff, feels worth it.

After quitting the game thinking of the time and money spent over the years…it’s not worth it.