Is Lag Auto Nexus Needed

I guess you dont quite understand why people play in large groups.

Or just, when u lag so much, just close the client, don’t wait much, if u see that is a huge lag, just close. Thats help a lot.

Yeah, 6 years isn’t enough time to understand why, I guess you don’t understand why people solo

You yourself benefit from playing alone because you get more chances at loot and it is the fastest way to get better at the game since you have no one to leach off of

Yeah, but this isn’t a single player game is it? This is a Co op game and helping other people or getting help from others is an important part of the game. Plus imo playing alone isn’t very much fun most of the time. Hence why we have guilds

I wasn’t saying this is a game you should only play alone, I was saying that you do benefit from playing alone and that there are good reasons for why people do play alone. If you wanna play in a group then go play in a group but you should recognize that you will get lag when more people are around.

I don’t need to be told why people play in a group, thanks though.

And if that button don’t work
This happened

It better have an off button. A sudden spike in jitter should not instantly nexus me from a chest or a white bag drop.

Then you die.

right. that’s why the OP is suggesting a solution?

if the button you’re pushing should save you, but doesn’t due to high load on DECA’s servers, i consider that problematic.

though i don’t agree with the OP’s solution, simply saying that you should “man up and press it” overlooks the fact that most people do press it, and die anyways because the button fails to save them.

It’s a perma death game.
Shit happens.

Go play some other game that has no perma death mechanic if you can’t deal with lag deaths tbh.

No matter how much I want to agree, I understand that server lag can prioritize over a nexus or something of the sort (lod massacres) but I also don’t understand all the mechanics behind it 100% either.

again, a “deal with it” mentality overlooks the issue.
Do you think lag deaths are justified, in the sense that lag should be part of the game?
I find it difficult comprehending why someone would think lag and the deaths that come with it ought to be part of the game.

the OP is merely trying to offer a solution that they think is good. if you think that the solution will lead to problems, then you can say what those problems might be, but just saying that “o u die if lag? u die.” does nothing to help solve the issue.

Moreover, don’t you think that lag deaths should somehow be solved? While I don’t support OP’s solution, I support a solution. Wouldn’t you? as it stands now, it seems to me like you are OK with lag deaths because its the “state of things.”

The “state of things” is precisely what OP seeks to change.
i hope that makes sense.

Ofcourse it does. We’re both on the same page there. But I’ve seen so many posts offering up solutions which are basically knee jerk reactions to a death.

I’ve played this game for a long ass time, and so I can assure you, lag is a part and parcel of it. It’s a part of any online game tbh.

I’m not fighting with you on the principle, just because I’ve come to accept the “state of things” doesn’t mean that I like it.

I’m just being realistic here.

that’s fair i suppose. my original intent was to point out that its a little too dismissing to say that you should just “press a button” when that’s one of the issues that the OP wants to address.

regardless, you’re right. the lag isn’t ever going to solved, at least not in the foreseeable future, no matter what kind of discussions we host on this forum of sad weebs and kindergarteners

one can dream tho ;-;

I like the idea, but how would you even know?

Maybe it automatically dc’s you when you go over a certain jitter?

But then oryx would be impossible to get to.

shrug

it doesn’t go into the system.

if someone wanted to exploit the game to get around permadeath, wouldn’t they already be doing it with a hacked client? i fail to see your point

He is after all the endgame boss

You sound angry, all I said was that this game benefits everyone when everyone plays together.

Fair point lol