Is Lost Halls really worth it?

Discuss? (I would write my own blurb but I don’t run them that’s why I ask)

Personally I think without a big enough group, no. The risk - reward ratio isn’t favorable and you will probably lose more then you get. (when you die of course)
But with large enough groups, TOTALLY! You have a decent chance at loot while staying alive!

Do you want new tops/overpowered UT’s or not.

There is your answer.

Okay then on a side note what class should I bring and I have no problem rebuilding if you’re wondering about the state of my characters I just came off a slump
https://www.realmeye.com/player/ManDoge

The best way to do halls is by getting in the LHH(lost halls hideout) disc which will require as they go by, 16 points. 8/8=8 7/8=4 and 6/8=2 Can’t be bothered to link the disc atm. But I used something like 2 different wizards for running them and prob got well over 100 something life which was kind of comical given how easy it was after a little while.

I’d recommend doing it on 1/8 max def ranged classes. Or maybe even 0/8s if you’re skilled enough.
and poor enough.

Mmm’kay I actually have their discord just haven’t taken the time to verify myself thanks for the tip though. Are pub lh viable in the meantime with my dbow huntress?

I feel like if you are ranged all that matters is your dex and att because a lot of the attacks either armor pierce or do high dmg anyway.

I know back in the day (first like week or two) it was extremely inconsistent to reach boss and then actually get a void as pubs never wanted to do cultist. While LHH you can actually get to do cults or voids. Also dex,att,spd, and vit are the four base stats that do the most, def doesn’t mean too much if you just want to play safe but it can help a bit on colossus and possibly the void if it goes downhill.

If your internet isn’t top notch, No. if so, then yes. You’ll end up getting 1 def and 1 atk if ur internet sucks

Good question.

@Toastrz in the end, was it really worth it?

I think it’s still too early to say since LH 2.0 is on the way. Do I regret making it? Absolutely not, it was a dream come true for me, even in spite of how miserable August was. What I do regret is, of course, the oversights, and that’s why the dungeon is receiving such a drastic update. Kidd and I know the initial reception was mixed (to put that lightly), and we want to make things right based on all of the feedback.

So in answer to your question, yes, I would say it was worth it. The only thing that’s still up in the air is how worthwhile it will be in the long run. I’m hopeful, personally.

I really hope it becomes a truly terrifying dungeon because atm the difficulty is lackluster overall, I just wish you guys luck in making it a far more enjoyable dungeon that isn’t centered around groups of 40 people :slight_smile:

Hell yeah it is. The whitebag set is amazing, guaranteed def and atk from colo, ez new tops from Cultists, void is a GUARANTEED LIFE AND MANA, and boss basically just turns into a test chest last phase so you don’t even need to worry about damaging him prior. With a large group, LH and Void are extremely easy and still are extremely generous with loot.

Cult doesn’t drop new tops, colo drops armor, void is both.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.