Is merching better than playing the game?

I just wanna say that its 100% experience the game vs 0% merch who would want to spend hours of their life merching… :confused:

So you don’t do tedious amounts of sprites and lower level dungeons unmaxed because you’ve proven you can do them and merching is faster… Like I said already it’s just much easier to merch and less risky and time saving…

4/8 with experience > 8/8 mercher

It’s like comparing a rich boi wearing a marine’s uniform vs an actual marine
One bought it and half-assed his youtube tutorial training, and the other has real experience.

Farming and keeping your fingers and reaction time pristine is better than dulling it in mindless spamming that does nothing for you end-game.

biased confirmed xd

What an odd thing to ask. Of course playing the actual game is better. But after getting 11 stupid void blades and not a single fucking murksy (or a scrotum while you don’t ever play knigget, or…), one might be tempted to trade a void or two for a murksy.
Trading is core human behaviour. Soulbound shit is retarded. Gib the itenz freee. GIB THE MURKSY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Such a controversial issue

It’s all opinion based.

The “better” thing to do is the one you have more fun doing.

Some people have fun trading and some people having pewpewing. Some people have fun doing both and some people have fun doing neither.

It’s that simple.

I’ll give an example

DreadDrake merched for 1 year

look where he is now

Ewww what kinda weirdo actually plays the game, this is realm of the merch god.

Looks pretty normal to me

xD

Dáš the point

@Ludfru
2 days for 8/8
Wheres the 8/8s on your realmeye then?

@Ludfru you are treating it like its not a game.

I personally despise trading but I always have more pots then I know what to do with so I post offers on realmeye then get annoyed when I get a message lol

Did you not read my statements AT ALL?
A game has different aspects of intriguing activities to do. Realm’s gameplay is progress and do dungeons and bosses and all those. I don’t want to spend my time finding snake pits and then doing them over and over because it takes more mental activity then sitting and trading and watching some things and you’ll get the same result or even better ones. Sure you’ll say “but playing gives skill” but doing something that you can do and proven that you can do over and over instead of an easier and possibly more effective method isn’t my style. I try to optimise my time and doing something that’s boring and takes actual concentration is a waste of time. I play an instrument and this relates to that. If you can’t play something or play a note or song you practice it to get better. But you don’t waste your time playing something you already honed and learned (unless you are rehearsing or smth, but that’s off track) because you should advance and not stay in the same old place. That’s why I merch and not run a hoard of boring tedious dungeons.

@BrandonCao I don’t know where you’re referring to but let me state this again…

It started off as we were arguing which was better. Farming or Merching. I said merching is faster and easier. I didn’t directly state me as I do suck at every aspect of the game but I gave an example which was 8/8 in 2 days or 8/8 in a week or two.

Also I’m pretty sure somewhere down below that I said I do suck at merching and the game I don’t claim to be good.

Actually, I’ve only gotten ~10-20 life a day merching(when I did full-time), but make a profit of 20life a day easily when actually playing, if I don’t die of course. So, if you are good at the game, play the game, if you are a piece of shit, and will die, merch,whatever.

Have you considered running other dungeons, or doing events?

Depends what your end goal is. If all you want is have a bunch of 8/8s with full tops/STs, merching is the best. If you want to actually play on your characters, gain fame or loot UTs, it’s not.

Well I’m doing a mix. I’ll merch to max def and maybe spd and run the rest. If I get a dry day I’ll just merch…

I just find trading really boring, more so than mindlessly rushing UDL and Abyss all day.