Is merching better than playing the game?

UTs are nice :thinking:

You can make way more in the time it takes for you to run a few tombs than it is to sell a shitty t6 ability or t13 armor for your OP deal

Ooooooooo I want to buy stuff from you now

But that’s also fun

@Ludfru this is what my friend does. So first, he plays for a 6/8, then merches for a 8/8. Then I get all the pots he gets :slight_smile:

There is no better or worse, just different. If you are moving mouse and pressing keys in Rotmg you are playing the game.

If you only merch you’ll never have access to UTs so can’t experience full game experience
If you only play without trading you make the game a ton more difficult since you’re basically going full PPE.

Well, once your done merching, you’re going to play the game anyway for is that not why you merched in the first place?
-_-

youll probs never get good if you rely on others -_-

Well with guildmate help is just smart and not being a dumbass who’s arrogant and soloes all the time. But yes relying on others won get you that far.

By merching, you don’t earn pots as fast as you would farming dungeons but you don’t have the risk of dying while you are building up your character.
Noticed that farming Sewers earns def so much faster than farming Snake Pits and selling spd for def, it just requires a little bit more skill.
If you want to get better at the game instead of trading all day, solo an Abyss on a 0/8, and keep trying until you can easily do it without a problem. A ranged class would be the best choice until you’re comfortable with closer range.
Don’t get me wrong, trading is a very critical part of them game, it’s just that if it’s the only thing you do, it becomes a problem.

Nah, I get pots myself too

cough max def cough

I will not max def for as long as my realm character lives

Which they won’t live very long because they don’t have maxed def

When i got offers :3

skinz=winz

Yep

Look at dis dood. Stubborn to max def

That’s me

@BrandonCao He’s not stubborn to max def, he just cant