Is Mystic is superior than wizz?

no, necro is good

EDIT: In my opinion

Better for what?

For loot? No
For Rushing? Yes , stasis and higher speed make it far better at that.
For DPS? No (spellbomb>curse)
For Survivability? Yes
For Synergy with other players? Yes (if skilled and not a dbag),
For Hatemail/Trolling ? Defenetly Yes.

how is it made to be superior? If I was a game designer, i would like all classes to be equal (or at least not have one class dominate another). how is mystic better with more playtime? especially in most every attribute?

Mystic

Wizard

wizard has better att and dex stats. if you meant other attributes such as rushing, clearing, against bosses, solo, group:
Rushing: Mystic
Clearing: Wizard
Bosses: Wizard
Solo: Mystic
Group: Wizard

because wizard showed up more in those 5 simple “attributes” that i just mentioned, it’s better? well, no. it’s honestly personal preference and your own opinion about which class is actually better. arguably, mystic can be better for clearing, bossing, or group fighting.

think to yourself: in what situation would you use wizards in? can mystics do it, too? or better? same the other way around. of course, i’m biased for the wizard because my old name was based off the sexy beast, but i’m not trying to say that he’s better than mystic. it’s completely personal preference.

lots of “pros” use wizard too, not just mystic

Um, no. Nobody would want a wiz instead of mystic in their group. So mystic won 3 out of 5 there.

sorry, mixed up the two. solo: wiz, group: mystic

But solo wise mystic can just walk up to boss while wizard is stuck clearing room. Mystic also has 60 spd, speedy/berzerk and 8+ range so she will be the first one to hit boss and gets sb in a big group too.

Mystic can rush.
Mystic can give an effect that benefits anyone.
Mystic can get some great dps while having great survivability.
Mystic can’t be used by noob players.

In any case, wizard is a selfish damaging class and has no contribution to the “co-op” part of the game. Mystic can benefit everyone, while still benefiting themselves. It’s a win win!

“Killing a enemy so fast that it can’t hurt anyone”

“YinYarn-why wizzy is stupid”

that is how to co-op with wizzy

Same with trix
people don’t get this but a well used trix is basically a rogue-knight with a large radius ability

Mystic is a archer-knight-warrior with a annoying cost to using the ability wrong but a huge reward for using it correctly

Neither is better
One or two mystics is good in a group of 40, (LHs) but any more is overkill.

On the flip side, wizard is vastly superior to mystic in dps when a group already had 1-2 mystics, so the wizard can be stacked with like 10 wizards for max dps

IMO, dealing the most dps isn’t important but rather dealing ENOUGH dps to achieve soulbound loot. Therefore with the right equips mystic can easily secure soulbound damage, but also has benefits that the wizard doesn’t have. Yeah wizard can deal the beefy dps, but with a lot of the endgame dungeons, securing soulbound is easy for bow/wand/staff classes since the bosses are so counter-melee. Therefore i think that mystic is better than wizard due to it’s better speed and survivability.

How about mystic in fame train? Sounds familiar to you? lol

So while mystic can contribute to group positively, it can also have an negative impact. So that balance out, meanwhile, wizard isn’t completely self-damaging, his spell bomb is sometimes pretty useful for enemies that are hard to get close to, especially when most players there is short ranged.

At least attempt to make it yourself not seem likne an obvious Book alt

I mean seriously, ShattersBo?
That is just bookbookbo with the bookbook replaced with shatters

Shatter

he’s not a book alt, i’ve seen him around

A bunch of numbskulls are picking wizard!1!1!1!1!1!111!!1!!!

Reeeeeeee

I do not value mystic over wizard simply because they have different niches. Wizard excels at being an easy class to play, you move your mouse and click space, you have range to work with, you have damage, gratz thats your character. Mystic excels far more in far more bits of content as it’s a ranged class but it can buff itself allowing that to compare to wizards staff damage, but this isn’t where the mystics value actually is at all. Mystic starts to shine where you want GROUPS to handle better, letting the curse help mow down mobs so you can get to bosses quicker and safer. If you have an inescapable situation you are able to stasis enemies that would kill you/make you nexus otherwise, or for the sake of rushing, this is where the mystic outclasses the wizard is these categories. I value no characters over others as they all have different completely different playstyles and systems you can use for pulling the maximum amount of value out of them and if you can’t grasp that, look at the characters closer and understand the differences rather then just looking at raw dps.

Oh, his name looks like one, ok

They are just different.

The abilities of each give them different playstyles, as well as mystic’s higher spd making her different.

Both are better than standard necro though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.