Is Pyra a good pet food?

ok : first of all, I hate tomb rings. So I think it would be fine to feed it. but…

1. I have 2~3 pyras right now, and I’m REALLY close to getting a legendary pet (without spending money ofc)
  2. I recently died on my Archer (ouch) so I have ~14K fame right now (got 17K in total)
  3. One of my pet is 70/70, and other one is at 64/61 (yes i need to feed it).
  4. I’m out of FP items.
  5. I started shoving some fulmi and lab robe and such as FP, but i need more.

Should I keep feeding UTs(pyra in this case), or just wait for events and then get FP to feed?

I mean, technically pyra is good pet food, but also why do you hate tomb rings? Pyra is one of the best all around rings in game (outclassed by bracer/crown, but a lot easier to get) and I would basically put one on any class.
Also, for rare pets you feed stuff with lower feed power. I’d say buy some treasures or crappy tops (like masa) cheap and feed those rather than a pyra.

1fir92

I would switch some of the rings around but its personal preference.
Also pyras are pretty good feed if you don’t want them, but that omni is 1500 feed amirite

thonk

I would wait a couple of days to see what the event calendar is for June, and then decide based on what you have in your vault, what dungeons you like to run, how long you want to spend in USE2/ running the dungeons with event.

I usually do LH, but when there is event i grind for ~10 hours on weekends and ~5 hours on schooldays

Welp. Yeah I guess I understand why pyras aren’t super useful to you. I still think it’s easier to buy food, but you do you bro.

HYPERLUL
time to feed all the tomb rings

Feed two fulmis, unless you die on sorc like every 2 weeks.

i’d wait for june’s event. and once u see its event, pray to god it drops FP items. but if u get too many then its always not a bad idea to feed, make sure u dont feed all of it, kinda rare

I already fed 2 tho D:
(yes I had 6 fulmis)

Your ring placement is giving me aids holy shit

i would drop some of those candy rings.
i dont know about you but they arent very useful for me

cring = rushing D:

there arent many situations where +10 spd will really help.

ut are meant to be swapouts tho

why use a useless swapout

cuz y not? i dont have it, but sometimes it helps. but i seem to always be in the wrong situation

i have it and i never use it
also he has 7 of them, drop 3-4 wouldnt hurt it