Is QoT an event white?

Wait…I hear a lotta ppl saying that qot is an event white. But it doesn’t drop from an event (drops from event minions). Wadda you guys say?

• Yes, QoT is an event white.
  • No, Qot is NOT an event white.

0 voters

Feel free to discuss below!

Technically no, but I refer to it as one simply cause of the similar drop rate.

The killer be nest is an event, but the quiver drops from the bees not the nest. I would call both of these an event white

Ents arent events. Therfore its not an event white.

Yes

I consider it an event white simply because it drops in the realm (not in a dungeon) and because it is similarly rare

I consider it an event because oryx calls it out. Even if you can have like 13 chances to get one.

I think what defines as an event boss is how said thing spawns, all the event bosses we know spawn in upon completion of a quest, while ent ancients are just there, you don’t need to do anything fancy, same with the Crystal Prisoner, he’s just chillin out, there’s nothing you need to do, so technically speaking, in these terms the Crystal Prisoner isn’t an event boss, but I still consider him one as well because he shares traits with a lot of the other event bosses, he only spawns once, he has unique whites, and he drops a unique dungeon.

How many commas are in this thing!?!
pls no hate

I have a pet peeve for crappy grammar / sentence structure, as such, I do the good at english.

That’s called being an english major!

:thinking:

an ent ancient is a set piece boss not an event boss, killing set piece bosses spawns event bosses the end is not an event boss so qot is not an event white.

No

So youre saying that Cwand and csword are event whites, right?

Ask most people whether CSword is rare or not… CWand I suppose I consider an event white

About 12

Regular events are “event bosses” while ent ancients are “setpiece bosses” so I wouldn’t consider qot an event white

I’m for yes just because ive gotten 2 of them so i’m biased and I want to be part of the event white club so

You see events by definition are just special spawned mobs in the realm. This includes
Statues
Lotll
Hermit
Sentry
Crystal Prisoner
Sphinx
Cube God
Skull Shrine
Cyclops God
Ents
Lich
Gkings
Oasis Giants
Pheonix Lord
Red Demons
Lucky Djinn
Lucky Ent

My vote is that it’s not a event white, since it dosen’t drop from the ent himself (yes im saying crystal whites are “event whites” if u dont get what im saying)