Is Ring Of Decades Worth Wearing

Mmm tempting

Eh yeah it makes sense ig. Only one character slot so if I die Ill just use one.

It’s going to be a struggle playing like that. I’d recommend you either buy slots when they go on sale or log in religiously for the rewards. It’s going to be a struggle playing with your current constraints.

There was an event in which people who participated did get one char slot and vault chest for free. Didn’t you do that?

I started playing again a couple days ago because of the boredom I got from this quarantine situation. I think I missed that by like 3 days. smh

You can use the quote feature to respond to multiple posts at once like this:

Somewhere around that. Deca might go for a bit more, though.

If you don’t have any UT rings, just stick to HP.

Even dying with one Deca hurts, especially if you’re not able to easily get more.

That’s an oof.

Just highlight the section you want to quote and a button should pop up:

It prevents posts from piling up.

If you have the patience to merch, you can sell 1 deca for a skin.
Then sell that skin for 2-3 deca rings. Rinse and repeat.

8 Life is a quicksell price at the moment for the deca.
The regular price is around 5 - 6 Greater Life, which you can then get 12-18 Life from.

No. It’s 4-5, 5-6 is pixie. imo the best way to merch is Oryxmas skins, buy cheap and sell for a deca

I’d focus on maxing your characters first. Get at least 2 characters to 6/8, so that if one dies then you can use the other to farm pots and rebuild. You could speed that up by selling that Deca ring for 8 life, and then trading life for 6 defense, and then trading defense for other rainbow pots based on market rates. Like others said, exa hp is perfectly fine, even para hp. If that Deca ring is a third of your wealth, you have a very long way before even thinking about using such expensive items.

8 life?? Deca can easily be sold for 12-15life

Can’t die with your deca if you traded it for a skin.

My reason why its the only game where I value skins a lot. If you die, you still have the skins.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.