Is something wrong with Deca's servers?

Alright, i know is cliche, but why are Deca’s servers so bad. Just to be clear, I have lost nothing to it, but today everyone in USE2 got DC’ed. EVERYONE. What happened? No warning no hotfix.

there was a warning 20 minutes before.

It was a server restart that restarted every us server. This is not a case of Deca servers. But they didnt give any other warnings

however their servers don’t belong to the bests

yes hence

i originally was gonna say that the servers had no problems… but…so i changed to that

Wait, so the warning was 20 minutes before? Isn’t that just lazy programming? Shouldn’t it be more like 1-5 minutes before? Because I got on less than 10 minutes prior and thought it was just deca’s p̶o̶t̶a̶t̶o̶e̶s̶, I mean servers going to hell again.

yeah i mean they shouldve done it at least at 5/10 min interval and maybe right before.

There was a warning 20 mins before. Oddly though none after that, and the realms were still open, so I thought it had been cancelled, right up until it happened.

I don’t know about the other servers, but as expected, about 20 minutes after the warning the servers restarted. However, about 10 minutes after that the servers restarted again with no warning.

uhhh? did it? i was doing an lh and i didn’t dc?

I usually play around the time when US servers restart, and usually they put up a message for that 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins and 1 min before the restart.

I have no clue as to why this didn’t happen this time.

It’s a case of hundreds of players from all over the world flooding into one place. It’s to be expected.

I speak for everyone here when I say Deca has horrible servers.

What if you’re running a LHZ? Think you can finish one in 5 minutes or less?

Yes it isn’t perfect, but nothing can help you if there is a LHZ. The leader should have seen the warning, or if you started right before, 20 mins is plenty to do LHs with Lost Boys. Don’t know about LHZ.

I doubt there is anything wrong with DECA’s servers
What is wrong is the platform and the code of the game
Knowing that a large part of the game is coded in XML and the platform is flash, you just can’t have a correct response time between client and server

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.